Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TheCoolest2

Fill water in Time Train

. Oh, just read the first post, where that idiot thinks that after time travels the water level will go lower.

You calling me an idiot, do you not like me for some reason, what have I've done to you, your an idiot now as**ole, do you think you're better then everyone, well your not, maybe I am, there's always some smarter then you :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

O yah, someone who's calling himself "The Coolest" and overuses smileys is definately better than me, what was I thinking...

Keep cool guys, or we gotta utilize the warn feature.

Please don't warn me, but I never did anything to you, so thats what questioning me, its like your jealous, your gonna go no I'm not bla bla so just save your breath

Back to the topic: So is the gonna happen, or not?

Edit: I never said I was better then you I said maybe i am maybe im not, i said there is someone always smarter then you, thats it! And I don't give a crap what anyone thinks of me, I only care about what god thinks of me you don't like go take it up with your lawyer, thats it I'm not saying no more crap cause I'm not going to get myself warned. Back to the future, I mean topic

Edited by TheCoolest2

It does seem like there's a few users on here who have been here a while think a little to highly of themselves. We don't need any names you know who you are. Anyway it mostly childish posturing just ignore it.

No there doesn't need to be another refueling addition to the mod. The ones for cars was done away with so why would the train need one? just park it by one of the water towers that will be on the finished map and use your imagination. The lack of train knowledge on this thread it both hilarious and deeply disturbing.

Sign in to follow this