:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
MK3424

multiple refueling MR.Fusion/plutonium

Why don't you make a trash/plutonium gauge wich you can multiple refuel showing how many times you can time travel when you driving around the fuel bar decrease by the distance just as in 0.2d

i agree its shown in bttf 1 that the it needs to be rufeled if your drving for a while or time tavel but they probaly wont put it in the game. but it is a good idea for 0.2G

After 0.2f comes 0.3 as far as I know. The Mr. Fusion didn't have to be refuelled every time before time travelling, true, it seemed that the amount of "trash" used depends on how far in the future or the past are you going. Still, having to refuel the tank each time is kinda fun, time travelling non-stop is possible with Time Train, I wonder how did Doc achieve that. Oh wait, he didn't, maybe it had to be refuelled every time too...

As for the plutonium:

How am I supposed to get back?!, one pellet: one trip, I must be out of my mind!

Pretty much the same applies for the Mr. Fusion.

Maybe something unlockable, but the HUD is already full and anything extra makes it glitchy.

After 0.2f comes 0.3
very true, there won't be any other 0.2 version after 0.2f (0.2e should have been the last 0.2 version already, but, you know, all the bugs ....)

time travelling non-stop is possible with Time Train, I wonder how did Doc achieve that.
that's simple: he made a whole new power source for the Flux Capacitor: oversized dynamos.

I must be out of my mind!
Edited by CJ O'Hummer

just use the original fuel gauge seperate it in pieces at the left side a number showing how many times you can time travel

or just a number showing how many times you can time travel 2= 2 times etc.

all the global variblesare used so that idea woul not work.

Globals are unlimited :P.

I knew there unlimited

uhmm cleo?

We wont use that for now. It still needs to mature :P.

but it's helpful that you don't refuel every time you time travel it's like you have to get gack to the lybians for stealing plutonium every time

Ahem.

As for the plutonium:

Pretty much the same applies for the Mr. Fusion.

With that said, i'm gonna lock this.