:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
ak907bttffan

What fuel source in 1885 to go back to 1985?

HAH EWJ got pwnt! XD but anyway i dont think rocks would work.i think bio-degradable soft waste and liquid,stuff that`s easily de-shaped.You can squish tin cans so they can be used as a source of fuel for mr.fusion. yeah,my theory is pretty crap XD

as already said mr fusion converts matter into energy, they use it to put garbage in to reduce the need for landfills. garbage is matter, besides aluminum isn't biodegradeable and it doesn't rust.

Well Grim........how would you explain if aluminum can't be use in Mr. Fusion as in non-biodegradable, but Doc pour the Miller Lite and threw the can in the Mr. Fusion at the end of BTTF 1 and beginning BTTF 2?

just wondering..... :eyebrow:

Edited by ak907bttffan

MAYBE, just maybe, it does not use Aluminium as an energy source itself, but rather like a catalyst to the reaction. For a bigger kaboom in the fusion chamber.

hmm......They're all really good theories :clapping:

if you actually read that wikipedia page rather than just looking at the title bio degradable plastic isnt being used that much, especially in america where theres restrictions put on them by the EPA. REAL clever

They are also bio degradable in the Netherlands

Sign in to follow this