:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
ak907bttffan

What fuel source in 1885 to go back to 1985?

Was Mr. Fusion a coffee grinder or a food processor before it was installed in the delorean?

Edited by 81DMC12

It was a Krups coffee grinder

krups001.jpg

jay_allan_mr_fusion_1.jpg

I hope that answers your question :D

Edited by ak907bttffan

mr fusion is a fusion engine. it converts matter into energy. they were using trash in 1985, 1955 and 2015 because it was really easy to find. they could have used anything in 1885 they could just chuck a handful of rocks in there and it would work fine

A handful of rocks? :eyebrow:

Edited by ak907bttffan

its matter isnt it? if it could run off some beer, an empty can and a bannana peel then it can run off rocks. it wont be like "oh no i dont detect any paper, aluminium or bannana peels so i cant run" it would be like "oh theres matter in me? i better convert that into electricity"

my point is it wouldnt be specifically calibrated to only use specific materials as fuel. its a fusion engine it can use anything. you could cut your hand off and put it in there and it would run

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: i'm sorry, but i just can't picture putting handful of rocks into mister fusion and dont think it's possible

LOL :shhh: That might make the time machine look bad LOL Doing that, it just makes it work like a meat grinder! I guess for a start would be the head, then what would you do with the rest of the body if it fills up the mr. fusion with one head? :huh:

keep the body stored in mr fusion filling chunks, keep them in the box doc had the plutonium in then no one will dare mess with the box thinking that it is plutonium.

i'm sorry, but i just can't picture putting handful of rocks into mister fusion and dont think it's possible

and do you want to explain with enough evidence to debunk my theory why you dont think it would work? matter to energy is a pretty simple equation and rocks are matter, mr fusion doesnt run off a specific material that is not how fusion power is supposed to work (i say supposed to because it hasent been invented yet but still has a name, like teleportation)

you cant just say you dont think its possible because "they use garbage in the movies and rocks arent garbage therefore it wont workLOL" because that doesnt make any sense

I believe that the Mr. Fusion was designed (supposedly since it is not invented yet) was to dissolve garbage's that are bio-degradable, thus recycling such as plastic, thrown out food, of course beer ;) and etc. but in a way i somewhat understand about rocks, since it contains minerals and etc. As they way I see it, everyone has their own opinion

beer CANS are not biodegradable theyr made of aluminium, that is a mineral. fusion power is a real hypothesised form of energy generation, the idea is that you take matter and convert it to energy. and mr fusion is a fusion power generator. it isnt specific to biodegradables, it can use anything

OK....OK....OK..... Mr. Fusion is cool B) happy?

So what's the matter here? lol play on words... So what is really being said is that Mr. Fusion is quite possibly the best way to dispose of a corpse? Wow, serial killers have it made in the future... Random, I know.

OK....OK....OK..... Mr. Fusion is cool B) happy?

no because you still dont beleive me that mr fusion could use rocks. might i also point out that not only are beer cans not bio degradable but plastic isnt either. bio degradable means its an organic substance that rots or decomposes when dead (because for material to be organic then it has to be alive at some stage in its existence)

wether or not mr fusion is cool has nothing to do with this

Yay! Wikipedia is our friend! :D

Sign in to follow this