:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
ak907bttffan

What fuel source in 1885 to go back to 1985?

Hey every one!

I had this idea the other day and I was trying to figure out what did Doc and Marty used as fuel source for the Mr. Fusion in 1885 to push the DeLorean back to 1985?? :huh:

Just a thought

Doc Block

a train...

:lol: lol, no i meant like you know that Mr. Fusion powers the time circuits and the flux capacitor by putting in trash right?

what i meant was besides the DeLorean being powered by a train to reach 88mph, what source did they used to put in the Mr. Fusion?

you do realise trash has always been around, meat,vegetables,etc

Well, maybe he's thinking that Earth wasn't so dirty before 100 years and Mr. Fusion didn't get the pollution power it needed. Then again, horses**t is always there

Edited by RG

Then again, horses**t is always there

lol, my exact thought :D.

lol yea that too

lol yea thats what i'm talking about, ideas of different types of source that could be used to power the TC and Flux capacitor, like in the year 2015, you can easily pick up trash anywhere, but in 1885, you seem like you had to be a bit selective that generates enough power, even if you didn't rip the fuel line like some idiot did lol :P at lease Marty wasn't screwed with the Mr. Fusion in 1885 then the plutonium version, that would really suck!!

But Doc had Plutonium in the car since the end of BTTF 1, didn't he... Well, he probably took the whole box, since he didn't know there's going to be an alternate source of power available in the future.

Edited by RG

that actually sounds like a good theory

your'e right RG, Doc did had plutonium at the end of BTTF 1, but he couldn't fit the box in the hood of the car nor in the cab, so when he said '30 yrs' into the future, then that means he took a chance to see if there is any renewable energy sources that he could convert the Time Machine from being operated on plutonium to more earth efficient

Just one question... What would he do if there wasn't an alternate source 30 years in the future?

die of old age and saying "DAMN DAMN DAMN IT!" :P

Plus, he was about to put the Plutonium in the car anyway, he was simply interrupted by Lybians. So. He took Plutonium to future and would use it in case the Mr. Fusion fails in 1885... Oh my. What if he'd put the Plutonium in Mr. Fusion as a source of power?

Edited by RG

If anything, Doc Brown as a man of science, he would have construct a "Mr. Fusion" like components to replace the plutonium and "Mr. Fusion" name would be changed to "Doc. Brown Home Energy Source" and start a business there :P

I've seen someone on youtube put plutonium in Mr. Fusion and some how it worked for them! Doc. Braun mad scientist in Australia

No double posting ;). Soo... Doc would definitely find some stuff to put in Mr. Fusion in 1885.

Gotcha on double posting

yea Doc would find whatever in 1885 :P

if there wasn't a mr fusion i m sure doc would have found some plutionium. besides he could have found somewhere save to store some plutonium incase he needed it in the future, afterall it would still be there if he wents forwards. he could tell marty to keep checking for it all day.

Well Grim, that is a good thought though, but if you were Marty and your friend Doc tells you that he is going 30 yrs into the future, you would probably live your own life with your girl and not think about it for so long and then 30 yrs later, Doc shows up at your front door and ask, "wheres my plutonium?" chances are you'll end up saying "s**t Doc, I dont remember" so...it is possibility that Doc would have been forced to convert the DeLorean as a upgrade so plutonium wasn't nessecary anymore :blink:

What if that whole place didn't exist in the future, because some idiot was playing with explosives there and made it worse when they hit the Plutonium? This topic is going insane..

You see?

you can't predict the future and you can't count on someone to be responsible for something for over 30 yrs, the odds are, that someone you thought you would count on, could have lose it, sold it, stolen from, or better yet, dead :o

so Doc as a man of science as always, has to figure it out on his own

thats just my opinion :P

The ultimate question should be. Why DOESN'T Mr. Fusion power the car engine. That's really a big plot hole.

Sign in to follow this