Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bluespace88

This is heavy: Telltale making episodic Back to the Future game

A bit of a bump.

So I played through the whole thing, as did a lot of you. However, was anyone else kind of.. put off by the constant jokes and references to the Trilogy? To me, it made the game more of a... parody... rather than an ACTUAL non-canon sequel.

I just didn't really care for it. As a hardcore fan I guess I expected way too much out of it. Fun for a play-through one time but no replay value. Our mod is already a little bit more fun.

• Haha 1

I must say that I had a hard time with the beginning of Double Visions, where Marty is trying to reach Jennifer Parker, who has been brainwashed by the Citizen Plus program in the next room. I had some kind of jam.

• Like 1

On 1/7/2024 at 6:10 AM, Kadir Misiroglu said:

I must say that I had a hard time with the beginning of Double Visions, where Marty is trying to reach Jennifer Parker, who has been brainwashed by the Citizen Plus program in the next room. I had some kind of jam.

I was stuck on that to for a little bit, some didn't like the game but I love it even til this day.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Doc-Holliday- said:

I was stuck on that to for a little bit, some didn't like the game but I love it even til this day.

The puzzles of the Citizen Brown section of the game were also a little more challenging than the other sections. It took me quite some time to figure out how to escape the crashed DeLorean at the beginning of Episode 3, and discovering the secret stash of booze Marty's mother hid around town required some ingenious environmental manipulation.