Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bluespace88

This is heavy: Telltale making episodic Back to the Future game

@archer9234

Back to the Future: The Game will receive a retail release on PlayStation 3 this October.

Developer TellTale has signed an agreement to become an official PlayStation publisher, allowing the firm to publish its own games on the PlayStation 3. Back to the Future: The Game will be TellTale's first retail game on the PlayStation 3.

Edit:the release's on console are Ps3,Xbox360and Wii

for more go to the link: Back To The Future The Game Ps3 release

Edited by Doc-Holliday-

I didn't see anything about an Xbox release yet.

@Daniel did you go to the link? anyways ill quote everything from the link in parts so you can read carefully.

Ps3:

'Back to the Future' landing at retail on PS3 Back to the Future: The Game will receive a retail release on PlayStation 3 this October.

Developer TellTale has signed an agreement to become an official PlayStation publisher, allowing the firm to publish its own games on the PlayStation 3. Back to the Future: The Game will be TellTale's first retail game on the PlayStation 3.

Back to the Future: The Game released earlier this year as a downloadable title on PC and PlayStation 3, offering five episodes. The retail release will include all five episodes on a single disc for the same cost as the PSN release, $19.99. A retail release has not been confirmed for Europe at this time.

Xbox360

Earlier this year, TellTale made a similar agreement with Microsoft to become an Xbox 360 publisher, allowing the studio to release its upcoming Jurassic Park: The Game at retail on the Xbox 360.

Wii & quote from the end

More recently, TellTale also signed a publishing agreement with Nintendo for the Wii. The firm has not yet announced any titles currently planned for the Wii.

Back to the Future: The Game will release at retail this October on PlayStation 3.

Site link again:

Site Link Click Me!

Whoops! I only heard PS3 and Wii. My mistake :P

Edited by Daniel

so mini-me you bought the deluxe and didn't buy the 5episode's before and bought it at full price? that sucks :( but at least your getting what you wanted.

No, I bought the full 5 episodes once they were announced last year and only bought the special deluxe edition for the discounted price.

Sorry going off topic to go back onto subject of the game..I'm not gonna go into massive detail, but I will say this - storyline average, and I would have expected at least one opportunity to at the very least drive the delorean? much to ask for?

i love Marty's come back for Edna :D

656_3.jpg

Edit:Deluxe Edition unboxing for Back to the Future: The Game

Edited by Doc-Holliday-

Yeah. For a point and click game.

So why make it a point and click game at all? I know that telltale do those kind of style games...I know it's been said over and over again but there was so much potential for summat better...I mean when i heard bttf on ps3, I was thinking a full utlilisation of graphics (like how the del looks in gta4) and real good extent of independance to explore and time travel. I don't really care that much about relationships or storylines, unless the time travel is the fix/solution/screws up the storyline..and then WE have the choice to time travel ourlselves where and when. This game is clearly aimed at a far too young audience in my opinion. Rant over lol.

So, what you want is a time travel game, not a Back to the Future game. Back to the Future isn't necessarily about the time travel. It's about the characters and the story. Time travel always causes problems rather than being the catch-all solution. If you don't care about the story, then frankly, just stick with GTA Hill Valley.

Finally got my copy of the game today. Unfortunatily its still it's still in its chapter layout like the downloadable version so on completing one part you have to go out to the option screen and load the next.

I got the collecters edition that came with some bonus concept art and game trailers not much more than you can get from the website anyway. Still I only paid shipping as I already paid for the game, it still took a month to reach me in the UK mind.

It's a game built around the episodic model. It's gonna be that way period. It's written to have cliffhangers, not immediately lead into the next part. *shrugs*

Yes but I thought that it would of at least been one whole game so you wouldn't have to exit the part your on the load up the next one. Maybe with just some chapter screen seperating them or sumit??? Doesn't really matter anyway.

it still took a month to reach me in the UK mind.

And I'm still waiting <_< .

And I'm still waiting <_< .

Scratch that, it's here!!!

th_BTTF_The_Game_Special_Deluxe_Edition-Back.jpg th_BTTF_The_Game_Special_Deluxe_Edition-Front.jpg th_BTTF_The_Game_Special_Deluxe_Edition-Contents.jpg

Scratch that, it's here!!!

Mine too! :D I'm installing it as I speak!

Edited by Daniel

On Steam, the BTTF Game is 60% off, 10 US Dollars. Ends 4 PM Pacific Standard Time Thursday

I was hoping this game's novelty had long since died out. Unfortunately not.

You know what, out of sheer curiosity, considering that the last three posts you've made have all be negative, I took a look at your total posts and for someone who doesn't believe he or she is a troll, you have done nothing BUT troll since July. Not one single positive remark about anything.