Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bluespace88

This is heavy: Telltale making episodic Back to the Future game

Wish there woudlve been more environments to explore

and/or have Marty

SPOILER:
talk to the three different future Marty's.and if blue saw that blue delorean im sure she would like it and convert it to vc/sa for personal use xD

Edit:

but think about this WHY WOULD DOC MOVE THE ENTIRE GARAGE ACROSS TOWN AND IT HAS NO SIGNS OF DAMAGE!!!
Edit Fixed:he didn't say they moved the garage. he said \/

Well, it's possible that since Emmett's now at least respected in the community that they didn't destroy the neighborhood to throw in a Burger King.
which means the garage is at the same place.^ Edited by Doc-Holliday-

and/or have Marty
SPOILER:
talk to the three different future Marty's.and if blue saw that blue delorean im sure she would like it and convert it to vc/sa for personal use xD

Edit: he didn't say he moved the garage. he said \/

which means the garage is at the same place.^

but even in the first episode we dont see burger king or anything around the garage you guys i was right look at the scene the house where the parking spaces are is the exact same house next to martys house of 1986

Edited by gta bttf

Does anyone else think there was an HV reference in Episode 5, or was it just me when they were showing the Blue and black Dels? I mean, come on, blue DeLorean = Blue, black DeLorean = Del88us... Seems possible, right?

Edit: Yay, it says "To Be Continued" at the end, after the credits...

-post removed-

Edited by firetrailz

Does anyone else think there was an HV reference in Episode 5, or was it just me when they were showing the Blue and black Dels? I mean, come on, blue DeLorean = Blue, black DeLorean = Del88us... Seems possible, right?

Edit: Yay, it says "To Be Continued" at the end, after the credits...

Black DeLorean with flames. ;)

yeah, noticed that, pretty awesome if you ask me, but at first glance i just saw the black del and thought, Oh snap! bananas!

Sooo....my namesake's father(?) made an appearance in the Expo! I loved that part, I busted out laughing.

Also,

SPOILER:
FUTURE BIKER MARTY FTW.

"Mr. McFly...thrill me."

Wanted actual BTTF1 ending music, but oh well. Still works. XP

but even in the first episode we dont see burger king or anything around the garage you guys
they probably didn't have permission from burgerking to make one of course they could have subbed like they did with jbpinny but oh well

But the BTTF 1 ending music was there.

That is when Doc travels trough time to 2015.

awesome ending. What else do you reckon they borrowed from HVmod? The delorean chase with edna looked familar, "The ride" anyone.

Edited by Dave27

awesome ending. What else do you reckon they borrowed from HVmod? The delorean chase with edna looked familar, "The ride" anyone.

HAHAHA no

Edited by gta bttf

The DeLorean chase reminded me more of the Tunnel Chase from Part II.

I loved Doc and Marty faces:

doc1c.jpg

doc2n.jpg

The second picture remembered me this:

doc3s.jpg

Yeah, I've just downloaded and finished episode 5 two days ago. One Marty would have been enough for the ending though. I loved the part where Doc was like, "Mr McFly, thrill me." :lol:

i liked what Doc asked:what do we become as**oles or something?

it brought the feeling of the bttf 1 ending.

Edited by Doc-Holliday-

I have no interest in the slightest to play this game, from what I've seen, there are countless factual errors (Mr. Fusion vehicle spews steam after time travel for example), but honestly, the plot is just boring and extremely contrived.

I'm a writer myself and any kind of plot with that many 'coincidences' is the epitome of lousy writing. I think it's overrated.

I still think the 'honor' of "best BTTF game" should go this forum's project, as that's probably the most interactive BTTF thing I've ever had fun on.

Call me crazy, but I always though "ride Delorean" as the biggest draw, if you can't do that, I don't care. So, even though there's still nothing to do in-game, it's still fun just for that fact. The only time you even get to see the Delorean time travel in Telltale's game is through cut scenes.

Quite dull.

I understand that some fans just drool at anything related to BTTF, but it takes a lot more than that to impress me.

Edited by Your_Bitter_Enemy

I'm a writer myself and any kind of plot with that many 'coincidences' is the epitome of lousy writing
So then the 3 films are lousy scripts? The whole damn series is based on coincidences.

like the coincidence that Marty still had the flyer in his pocket when sent to 1955

or the coincidence that he was sent to 1955 1 week before the thunderstorm to bring him back?

or the coincidence he was trapped in 1955 AGAIN after Doc was sent to 1885?

or the coincidence Biff went back to Nov 12th 1955 causing Marty to get stuck?

Or the coincidence the next train would arrive on Monday, the day they HAD to leave or die?

Or the coincidence the BTTF 1 Car dieing during the Lightning run actually allowed Marty to make it back?

Or the coincidence Doc HAPPENED TO BE FLYING around Biff's Tower when Marty jumped off the building?

I have no interest in the slightest to play this game, from what I've seen, there are countless factual errors (Mr. Fusion vehicle spews steam after time travel for example), but honestly, the plot is just boring and extremely contrived.

I'm a writer myself and any kind of plot with that many 'coincidences' is the epitome of lousy writing. I think it's overrated.

I still think the 'honor' of "best BTTF game" should go this forum's project, as that's probably the most interactive BTTF thing I've ever had fun on.

Call me crazy, but I always though "ride Delorean" as the biggest draw, if you can't do that, I don't care. So, even though there's still nothing to do in-game, it's still fun just for that fact. The only time you even get to see the Delorean time travel in Telltale's game is through cut scenes.

Quite dull.

I understand that some fans just drool at anything related to BTTF, but it takes a lot more than that to impress me.

Part of the reason I gave up playing it half way through Episode 1.

Though it would seem that most of the fans on the telltale forums are of the opinion that a GTA (aka sandbox) style BTTF game would never ever work.

@DK, moot points, plus this is discussing the game, not the films (which are obviously brilliant). There is still no explanation for the DeLorean being inaccurate in the game, other than the fact of them simply f***ing up.

So then the 3 films are lousy scripts? The whole damn series is based on coincidences.

like the coincidence that Marty still had the flyer in his pocket when sent to 1955

or the coincidence that he was sent to 1955 1 week before the thunderstorm to bring him back?

or the coincidence he was trapped in 1955 AGAIN after Doc was sent to 1885?

or the coincidence Biff went back to Nov 12th 1955 causing Marty to get stuck?

Or the coincidence the next train would arrive on Monday, the day they HAD to leave or die?

Or the coincidence the BTTF 1 Car dieing during the Lightning run actually allowed Marty to make it back?

Or the coincidence Doc HAPPENED TO BE FLYING around Biff's Tower when Marty jumped off the building?

1.Marty forgot to take the paper out of his pocket

2.Marty was in a rush to escape the lybians and the time circuits were pre-set

3.No really that was plot convince for part 3

4.go watch confused Matthews review for this answer

5.Plot Convince

6.People can be wrong and movie drama

7.Plot convince or doc was seeing if Marty was alright

Edited by gta bttf