:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bluespace88

This is heavy: Telltale making episodic Back to the Future game

For some reason the installer language is all german???? Installing anyway :D

Mine's at %90.

That's because I bought it in steam, hehehehe.

Boy, the ending was (somewhat) funny and great.

Edited by Flux Capacitor

i need help im having problems with the offline request code i put the code in and it takes me to the main menu but its blank!

SPOILER:
blue delorean = lol

to be continued?

episode 6 anyone?

Hey did anyone like it when blank and the delorean blank blank blank with blank blank and blank

Someone is mistaken, in the DeLorean that is flying, its the original Doc and Marty intercepting Citizen Brown and 1931 Enda.
I was right it was just Edna

How do you move the glass walls? Theres nothing to click on in there and i cant leave?

They don't work. Theres not even item names popping up when you hover the cursor over.

SPOILER:
The hint sayes to look through glass floor but theres no option to do that either.

Any chance the game has bugged. Or am I just missing something?

Edited by Dave27

Comments on TPB suggest that it's a bug

maybe you'll get lucky and fall through the floor - comments from telltale forums

How do you move the glass walls? Theres nothing to click on in there and i cant leave?

had the same bug only way i know how to fix it is to start a new game and play it over again. after i done that i beat the game but it was still buggy some textures looked like yellow wire or something. but the only textures that done that was at the expo at Emmett booth.

Edit:telltale said they uploaded a fixed version of the glass house etc. so try re-downloading.

Someone is mistaken, in the DeLorean that is flying, its the original Doc and Marty intercepting Citizen Brown and 1931 Enda.
Correct.

I was right it was just Edna

SPOILER:
wrong. Edna did steal the delorean that part is correct but she never flew it only restored 1986 Doc and Marty flew it.

It looks like Citizen Brown is flying the DeLorean at 2:18. The occupant has on white gloves, just like Citizen Brown.

SPOILER:
and we were correct it was 1986 restored Doc that was flying he wasn't wearing white gloves nether.
Edited by Doc-Holliday-

Anyone noticed that Doc's neighborhood is wrong at the ending?

Edited by Carlos_McFly

Anyone noticed that Doc's neighborhood is wrong at the ending?

yes all telltale did was place the map if martys house edit it then place Docs Garage

Well, it's possible that since Emmett's now at least respected in the community that they didn't destroy the neighborhood to throw in a Burger King. We don't know what changes Emmett mending things with his father might have wrought.

I say bring on season 2!

Well, it's possible that since Emmett's now at least respected in the community that they didn't destroy the neighborhood to throw in a Burger King. We don't know what changes Emmett mending things with his father might have wrought.

I say bring on season 2!

but think about this WHY WOULD DOC MOVE THE ENTIRE GARAGE ACROSS TOWN AND IT HAS NO SIGNS OF DAMAGE!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: GOD!!!!

I thought the ending was hilarious. Wish there woudlve been more environments to explore.