:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bluespace88

This is heavy: Telltale making episodic Back to the Future game

The button popped up, then the site went down. Site came back like two minutes later then Oh Crumbs.

SPOILER:
Just finished the episode. HOLY s**tBALLS! It.....oh my God

SPOILER:
Make Emmett look like an ass depending on the picture. A picture of Edna'll pop up, so p**s him off, then when the helmet lights up red move on to the next picture. Continue doing that until the machine gets destroyed.

SPOILER:
Me too, when Doc was like 'So what do you know about Michael?' I was like 'OH GOD WHAT HE'S GONNA KILL HIM?'

SPOILER:
Thoughts on the ending:

CITIZEN BROWN, GO QWERK YOURSELF.

End.

Also, hi everyone. XD

SPOILER:
It's hard to imagine Doc actually becomes the enemy. But we ALL know everything will turn out just fine.

SPOILER:
OR IT COULDN'T.

Introducing....

SEASON 2. *cue BTTF theme*

There seems to be a huge amount of plot holes to be filled in a 2 hour episode. It'd be worse than the Series of Unfortunate Events ending.

just got finished with it as well.

I was not expecting it to end like that.
i totally agree but it should all be fixed in episode 5 after Marty repairs things.

SPOILER:
According to the game's cliffhanger: I really hope that Telltale's just about trying to make everything ready for Marty to be able to prevent the universe as WE know it from being destroyed by a major major paradox.
PS: yeah, I know that I've written "major" twice. I did so because I'm talking about a MAJOR major paradox (just as Marty was talking to Jen about her REAL real self.)

Oh, what was that? Nothing! That was nothing!

SPOILER:
Did not like for the most part, rather dull and unfun to play. Ending was ok, especially Doc hanging from the clocktower and Doc's bounty hunter appearance at the end

My favorite episode so far as far as story goes. A couple of the puzzles got repetitive once I figured out what I was doing....

I will say that I really don't have a clue as to how this series is going to end...if the ending of this episode had been different, then I might take a guess, but not now.

I think they planned it to be a mysterious ending to this episode, so it could go a bunch of different ways.

SPOILER:
the end video confuses me. Is FCB trying to HELP or HURT Marty? the last few lines of the episode seem to point at hurting him, but the trailer hints it could go either way.

the ending kind of makes sense. since 1986 A-Doc was married to Edna for so many years he had great and bad times together and he thinks about the good times then when A-Doc finds out she's going to end up sad and lonely and don't have anybody he felt sorry for her not only that but Edna corrupted him also A-Doc has be reminded and think about his wife Clara and his two children that Marty told him he had etc.

and for those of you that dont know what were talking about you ether didnt beat the game or buy it and want to see the ending trailer to episode 5 i recorded it and here it is...

SPOILER:
" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />
Edited by Doc-Holliday-