:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bluespace88

This is heavy: Telltale making episodic Back to the Future game

Back to the Future Release News: Episode 4 for PC/Mac coming Next Week!

Source: Telltale Facebook Post roughly 23 hours ago.

May 3rd for the PS3 version of Episode 3....wait...holy crap, that's a lot of 3's.

ROFL what a coincidence :P

Back to the Future Release News: Episode 4 for PC/Mac coming Next Week!

Well, it just had to. April's last week. Anytime later would be delaying.

I noticed I stopped caring about BTTF the moment when I started playing Portal 2... Fascinating.

Speaking of BTTF and Portal 2, did anybody notice this? :lol:

fluxportal.jpg

Flux *Displacement maybe?

Just a little picture from the episode 2 "Get Tannen!" :

wallpaper.png

I hope you will enjoy it :)

Flux Capacitor is probably trying to say that "Is that picture from February?" meaning when episode 2 came out. Other than that I have no clue.

Can't wait to see the game! Haven't played the episodes,

but I just watch because of the story.

Edited by the1upDude

It's a good game I think , the only problem is that i'm very angry to see that Jurassic Park has realistic graphisms and not BTTF ... It's so stupid , it's the only good BTTF game and they decided to make it with a cartoon style ... >_<

EDIT : It's from "Get Tannen!" , so , yes it's a picture from the episode released in February

Edited by Microman

It's a good game I think , the only problem is that i'm very angry to see that Jurassic Park has realistic graphisms and not BTTF ... It's so stupid , it's the only good BTTF game and they decided to make it with a cartoon style ... >_<

EDIT : It's from "Get Tannen!" , so , yes it's a picture from the episode released in February

The cartoony style works for BTTF. It's the style that TellTale is best at. Look at their other games, they're all cartoony with the exception of CSI. The cartoony style can easily work for BTTF. However, it wouldn't work for Jurassic Park. Can you imagine a cartoon T-rex? It wouldn't be all that intimidating.

I'm sorry but we waited maybe 20 years for a good back to the future game , and when someone finally decided to make it they made it with a cartoon style ? Seriously , I know that Telltale games can make good cartoon graphisms but they showed that they can also do good realistic graphisms with Jurassic Park ... I know a lot of people who didn't want to buy this game because of that :/ This kind of graphisms have some good points but honestly do you prefer this DeLorean :

delorean.jpg

or this DeLorean :

x243_2s14f.png

GUESS WHAT GUYS!!!!

EPISODE 4 is not on my steam list. That means

IT COMES OUT ON APRIL 29,

TOMORROW!!!

I'm sorry but we waited maybe 20 years for a good back to the future game , and when someone finally decided to make it they made it with a cartoon style ? Seriously , I know that Telltale games can make good cartoon graphisms but they showed that they can also do good realistic graphisms with Jurassic Park ... I know a lot of people who didn't want to buy this game because of that :/ This kind of graphisms have some good points but honestly do you prefer this DeLorean :

http://admintell.napco.com/ee/images/uploa...ll/delorean.jpg

or this DeLorean :

http://h-6.abload.de/img/x243_2s14f.png

Graphics, you mean. And I would honestly rather have it in a cartoony style. Back to the Future has always been a science-fiction comedy, and I think the cartoon style fits. And at least the characters look like who they represent.

Marty

1771199-marty_mcfly_super.jpg

TTG

bttf1-400x225.jpg

Or LJN Perhaps is better for you?

340x_q6j_xfs_n4s.jpg

Just a reminder, it could have been much worse. :P And on a selfish note, I'm glad it's not uber detailed otherwise my laptop wouldn't be able to run it.

@Doc-Holliday- That was my first thought too.