:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bluespace88

This is heavy: Telltale making episodic Back to the Future game

""Unfortunately, the car will never fly again!" It actually flew?" They'll just put some golf cart wheels on it and it will all be perfectly fine. :D

Also, knowing how pedantic the Hill Valley is in 1986A timeline, where do you think Doc will find Plutonium? Or even powerful enough trash for Mr. Fusion?

another question after Marty goes back to 1931 and fixes things do you think the delorean will turn back to its normal self like a ripple effect? because when he fixes things the alternate timeline of citizen brown would ripple away leaving normal 1986 back on track which means Marty would have never crashed the delorean into the billboard etc.

If that happened, Marty wouldn't of remembered his Dad being a geek, the alternate 1985, the alternate 1986 (Tannen one) etc. etc.

Marty and the DeLorean aren't from that timeline, therefore they would remain intact. Means Marty remembers stuff and DeLorean is still wrecked

Again in the content previews of the episodes on the site it says that "Marty and First Citizen Brown must join forces to create an epic invention so that he can prevent the young Emmett Brown from making the worst mistake of his life!"

This implies they don't even use the delorean to get Marty back to the 30's :(

No they are talking about the Science Expo in 1931 ,Trance ... What do you think about the train or something like that ? But I think that Doc is just going to repair the DeLorean ... But the car will have a new design I think ... They can't use the Mr.Fusion because Marty had to take off the 2015 Battery ... The time circuits can't work like that . And don't forget that the Flux Capacitor was destroyed too ( you see it when you analyze the car )

The Delorean they're using in the game is a temporal duplicate. It's cut off from all timelines, and can't be erased from exsistance. Unless someone interrupts the lightning overload in '55. So no matter how they screw up doc and other people, the car is never affected. But this causes the car to keep its damage, no matter what. So Doc would have to make new parts for the Del to work again.

Even if it is a time duplicate, it is still affected and should be because the only way for the Delorean to remain intact is if the lightning strike overload actually happened, which didn't cause Doc never invented the time machine. So there was no overload or Time Duplication.

...Or not ... X-) Time travelling in a virtual DeLorean in a virtual world to save the future and the past of the real world ? o_o

A title like ... Matrix To The Future X-) ?

Sorry but no X-D

My other theory: the Delorean wasn't erased because the Time Change happened during it entering the wormhole. Breaking its link to '55. Maybe whatever is in between the wormhole and normal time is preserved. Since Marty's timeline would of been erased after docs. He was saved as well. I'm still bothered that Telltale screwed up the booster colors. It was the proper yellow in the beginning of ep2, but near the end, it goes blue. What's up with that.

Attention, attention! This is a quote from Telltale's BTTF Game Facebook page:

Want to play Back to the Future: Episode 4 before it releases AND live in the San Francisco Bay Area? We're having a pre-release playtest tomorrow, Saturday, April 9! Email playtest@telltalegames.com for details!

That event was, as you can all read, yesterday, but it means that we're obviously not far from a release any longer.

Edited by CJ O'Hummer

Film previews are even months before actual release, so I wouldn't say it's going to be released like in 2 days. But then, who knows..

Poor doc at the end of episode 3 :(

@Hammer, it was said as a comparison

first, it's not HAmmer, and second, sorry for not realising :P

Edited by CJ O'Hummer

I sure hope so.

"Oh, it's all right, Copernicus! Everything's going to be fine."

Gotta say, episode 2 much better and actually enjoyed quite a bit.. got back my BTTF bug back!

Holy s**t, Dan I thought you like died or something. Where the hell have you been?