Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bluespace88

This is heavy: Telltale making episodic Back to the Future game

SPOILER:
Just played through Ep 3, probably my favorite so far. Only thing I'm going to say is ENDA STRICKLAND IS A f***ing w**re WHO CAN SUCK MY DICK! She p**ses me off man.

Same here Shes is F***ing Psycho!!

what the fuch? now steam says ep 3 out march 2011 again

EDIT: now it says its out

Edited by fatboy

Just played through it. It's a bit short. Good though ;) Yeah, Edna sucks!

SPOILER:
I can't believe the delorean got so wrecked! And that wheel flew away! What are they going to do? Obviously it gets fixed though cuz in the preview of ep 4 Marty is in the 30's again!

is it just me or does this game revolve around the 30's as the movies revolved around the 50's? I see a trend here,....

They don't really have a choice, do they? They really messed up a lot of things, and the core of all that are the events in 1931 Hill Valley.

I feel sorry for the delorean it took a hell of a beaten.

SPOILER:
1.it crashed into the billboard.

2.Marty smashed the window.

3.the delorean fell from the billboard then hit the ground and it probably caused all kinds of problems.

4.Marty had to take one tire and take the delorean's battery.

Edited by Doc-Holliday-

this episode was pure bulls**t :D episode 4....still in citizen brown

edit:

SPOILER:
or maybe citizen strickland?
Edited by Rave

Suicidal Tendencies? :P

I was looking at the content of the latter 2 episodes and it sounds cool. It says the finale will take place in the past, present, and future, so maybe some 2015 models after all?

I wounder what the time machine is going to look like this time it needs to be fixed and repaired but some parts from 2015 they don't have in 1986 and cant get them will well see another one of these? btf_iii_delorean_2_3.jpgor something like it?

They have all the parts they need in '86. The only difference is Mr Fusion. Which has yet to be declared broken.

I think they have to get another delorean because the front is broken like s*it but i think that doc can get plutonium somewhere.

If they go for plutonium, Doc has to reinvent the nuclear reactor they had in the first car..

The eye opening thingy and Biff getting sick of violence and the whole Citizen Plus thing is a huuuuuuuge reference to Clockwork Orange

They have all the parts they need in '86. The only difference is Mr Fusion. Which has yet to be declared broken.
what about the hover wheel and 2015 car battery do you think they will find where it landed if it still isn't hovering or do you think they will just slap a 1986 wheel and battery on? and the delorean was also smoking black which could mean the engine,nuclear reactor or both could be in bad shape.

Edit:also do you think they will put in a new window as well?

Edited by Doc-Holliday-