:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bluespace88

This is heavy: Telltale making episodic Back to the Future game

You think waiting for ep3 is hard. Try waiting for the series on consoles. 2 hasn't come out yet. They did this so there isn't that horrible delay between 1 and 2 on PC.

You think waiting for ep3 is hard. Try waiting for the series on consoles. 2 hasn't come out yet. They did this so there isn't that horrible delay between 1 and 2 on PC.

According to Alan Johnson over at TellTale, Episode 1 was supposed to be on PSN in January but Sony took too long.

This is kinda why I splurged a little and got the game for PC and PS3. PC, or laptop in my case, I get to play them earlier and since it's a laptop, I can take them with me, however graphics are poorer. PS3 is gonna stay right where it is cause it's not fun to move, but it has superior graphics and runs a lot smoother....I wish laptops didn't have non-upgradeable graphics cards. :(

What I'm p**sed, Sony was so lazy to tell the team to change the date of the ep2 release date in the preview video. So a load of people got p**sed off.

It better be soon. I mean the release is supposed to be March. It could be the 29th as well. Release both EP2 and Ep3.

They're stupid if they release 2 episodes at the same time .....

So I realize that I am a bit behind, but I just bought all five episodes. Bummer though, my current PC's vid card can't run the game. It's a little sad, really. At least I have them all paid for though. Can't wait to play it.

Off-topic: @Jen: get on Skype sometime...

Jen said:
only that us ps3 people get no love :(

It's balanced out actually. While we get a episode delay. We didn't have to wait 2 months between ep 1 and 2. And every future episode comes out every month.

why do I just have the strange feeling that Telltale doesn't WANT to release ep3?

oh, :facepalm:. because it has not been released now for the last three weeks.

That means :cash: for Telltale and nothing to play for us.

:busted_cop: Danny Parker rocks.

Just got a Newsletter e-mail from telltale! They said BTTF episode 3 will be released next week!

Here's the concept art for Citizen Brown!

CitizenBrown.png

Edited by Daniel

hey, I was just about to "announce" the same thing.

anyway, here's a little quote from

ttil.jpg

Things didn't look quite normal for Marty McFly in good old 1986 at the end of the last episode of Back to the Future, and even Dr. Emmett L. Brown himself isn't immune to changes in the time stream.

The only way to get the next chapter of the story is by playing Episode 3: Citzen Brown - coming to PC and Mac next week.

As evidenced in the new concept art of a mysterious Emmett Brown, things didn't go as planned while Marty and Doc toiled away in 1931. Will this incarnation of Emmett Brown help or hinder young McFly?

If you aren't experiencing the continued adventures of Hill Valley's most famous (and only) time-travelers, get the full season of Back to the Future: The Game now!

Back to the Future: Episode 2 is coming to the North American PSN on Tuesday, March 29, with the European PSN and iPad launch dates coming soon!

So we finally can say Telltale give's us ep3 later than I thought.

FCB: "The obvious question, Mr. McFly, is: What happened to you?"

Marty: "Jesus Christ, Doc! What happened to YOU?!?"

Edited by CJ O'Hummer

this is the screen shot of the news letter showing Citzen Brown since Cj already quoted it there's not much of a reason to post the screenshot other than showing you Citzen Brown's Concept Art. but anyways here it is...

th_BttfTheGameCitBrown.jpg

there's not much of a reason to post the screenshot other than showing you Citzen Brown's Concept Art.
which was already done by Daniel just before I did the quoting thing (even though he just posted the link to his photobucket album pic instead of wrapping the link into IMG tags) Edited by CJ O'Hummer

I gave me an error when using IMG Tags, "Sorry, dynamic pages in the %7Boption%7D tags are not allowed" otherwise, I would have done so, and for some reason, it won't display with a URL tag.

Edited by Daniel

it has a .png extension on the end.

@Daniel on photo bucket copy the url that says IMG thumb then use the url image thing from the forum and there you go. i think your copying the wrong url from photo bucket