:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bluespace88

This is heavy: Telltale making episodic Back to the Future game

episode 1 on telltale.com didn't come out until the next day that it was originally suppose to be released and at 3 or 4pm eastern time usa so you cant necessarily say that it will be Feb 15. when it could be the 16th for all we know.

It did come out at 4-5 p.m., but it indeed released on the 22nd.

According to TTG's community, their releases are never at 12:00 a.m. but, seeing this is managed in part by PSN, then it might come out at that time.

Correction on both our parts it was released the 22nd but at 9-10pm going by this post but i do remember now downloading it at night.

th_BttfTheGameEpisode1releasedate.jpg

O.K., then. It depends on the time zone. I, having GMT-6, experienced the TTG site going down for maintenance at about 3 p.m., and by 4 the site went back up with the game available for download.

Carlos' Mcfly's video was featured on telltale's facebook page and website :)

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/blogs/id-745

Off Topic:

As a troll, I would make it in the options so that the video would have to be played on YouTube, or take it off and upload a new one.

2r6kzds.jpg

Problem?

Edited by the1upDude

It did come out at 4-5 p.m., but it indeed released on the 22nd.

According to the TTG's community, their releases are never at 12:00 a.m. but, seeing this is managed in part by PSN, then it might come out at that time.

It likely won't be up until late in the day, early evening. It all depends on when the PSN gets updated.

Also, if Episode 2 were to be released tomorrow, there would have been an announcement already. Like last week. :P

It's still not available yet and I only info from the site is the PSN release of part 1 today and part 2 for pc/mac later in the month.

:P I wana play now.

Edited by Dave27

you're right, Carlos, because it's on telltale's Youtube account.

AND: I was right.

"AVAILABLE NOW" !!!!

Edited by CJ O'Hummer

Not exactly, it's 16th of February. And yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...

You were talking about the release of the game, not the release of a video.

and as soon as the first torrents are up for download on e.g. TPB, I'll just get my free copy. :D

@RG: who gives a f*ck, I referred to what was "announced" in the video (and that "announcement" in relation to the video's release date means I WAS right, no matter if "Get Tannen" is up for download or not).

Edited by CJ O'Hummer

jesus-facepalm-facepalm-jesus-epic-demotivational-poster-1218659828.jpg

That's like editing a typo on a post that's been made years ago.

So according to the video it's available now :D.

EDIT: Ermm, I typed this message 4 hours ago, but didn't send my post until now.

Edited by Mini-Me

Invalid Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

-> Your URI is not valid (anymore).