bluespace88

This is heavy: Telltale making episodic Back to the Future game

@Marty, its a bug i read it,

http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21880

Fix in link

Edited by TheCoolest2

@statler

SPOILER:
ask the soup guy to spice the soup up then get doc to make something to open the door theres something in your inventory i forget what i think the tape recorder then bang on the pipe presto :P

Continued:

SPOILER:
This should result in the barrels falling from the shelf onto the Table. After that tell Edna to go to the Brown's estate.

Spoiler Spoiler

SPOILER:
Nobody wonders about Marty's recorder. Especially Biff when he uses it on him to trick his grandpa and Emmet pays no attention to it either. No shock no awe.

umm, wait.

Oh you said not many. OK, because I distinctly remember people looking out the windows of their cars wondering what the hell a delorean was doing on a train track. But like you said it was not many; meaning only several people were wondering what the hell was going on.

Edited by Joe Statler

"Crazy drunk drivers."

Continued:

SPOILER:
This should result in the barrels falling from the shelf onto the Table. After that tell Edna to go to the Brown's estate.

Spoiler Spoiler

SPOILER:
Nobody wonders about Marty's recorder. Especially Biff when he uses it on him to trick his grandpa and Emmet pays no attention to it either. No shock no awe.

SPOILER:
Actually, Emmett does pay attention to it if you actually show it to him. It's one of those optional things that...well, really shouldn't be optional in this case. He asks what it is, Marty replies that it's something that they're looking at at the patent office and Emmett makes a remark like, "A portable audio recording studio! How does it work?" As for Kid Tannen, he was too angry to notice something small like that tape recorder.

EDIT: Lots of spoilers, eh? lol

Edited by Shadowknight1

The game DeLorean is faster then the movie DeLorean.

Only in that first scene. Since it was intended to be from Marty's perspective through the video camera, it'd be impractical to recreate the speed of the time machine without the rapid cuts between Marty and Doc, and the DeLorean. At least, that's what I think the decision behind that was. They weren't going for a shot for shot recreation there.

So have can I get 1st episode for free?

hi everyone.

For all those of you who can't wait any longer for episode 2, a little information: release date is Feb 15.

Where did you read that? I've only seen that the PS3 version of Episode 1 comes out on the 15th.

Where did you read that?

As we get closer to the release of 'Back to the Future - Episode 2: Get Tannen!' on PC and Mac (and 'Episode 1: It's About Time' on PSN and iPad) we thought it was time to give you guys the first look at a couple of the characters Doc Brown and Marty meet in the second episode of the series.

I hope you can read between lines.

Still doesn't mean that the release date is definitely the 15th

oops, I almost forgot a little source:

Release date(s)

Windows / Mac OS X

December 22, 2010

PlayStation 3

February 15, 2011

iPad

TBA

Does it still not mean that it's Feb 15 to you, RG?!?

Edited by CJ O'Hummer

Yes, it doesn't. Until they announce that the PC/Mac version comes out on the same day, your argument is invalid. They might as well release it with a day between the releases.

Also, what's with the ?!s?

As we get closer to the release of 'Back to the Future - Episode 2: Get Tannen!' on PC and Mac (and 'Episode 1: It's About Time' on PSN and iPad) we thought it was time to give you guys the first look at a couple of the characters Doc Brown and Marty meet in the second episode of the series.
Release date(s)

Windows / Mac OS X

December 22, 2010

PlayStation 3

February 15, 2011

iPad

TBA

RG, I guess you should read as exactly as possible what I've marked.

Plus: the ?!? is something I always make when I have a question that is also a statement.

Edited by CJ O'Hummer

For crying out loud. "Getting closer" doesn't necessarily mean that they're on the same day. March is getting closer, so is April and May and June and next year. Despite the fact that the game is most probably coming out on the same day, you can't be 100% sure that it will until they say that it will indeed come out on that day.

Please translate those last two lines to English, please...

As I see I've successfully managed to annoy you with simple arguments to a point where all you can do is repeat what you've already said in big red letters. It's not very effective. Back on topic, shall we? Or, as you might point out that we are already on the topic, back to the part of topic that wasn't about making replies with possibly bigger font.

You shouldn't trust wikipedia for info that hasn't been officially announced yet. I could easily make it Feb 10th and you would believe me.

episode 1 on telltale.com didn't come out until the next day that it was originally suppose to be released and at 3 or 4pm eastern time usa so you cant necessarily say that it will be Feb 15. when it could be the 16th for all we know.