Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bluespace88

This is heavy: Telltale making episodic Back to the Future game

only if bob says so, which he didn't.

Voodoo Lord asks: Among the products that the trilogy spawned (animated series, novels, ride, etc.), what are those you consider canon?

Bob Gale: Only the movies are canon. Everything else fits into the 'what-if?' category, or might be canon in some alternate universe.

I've played part of it and got stuck on the soup kitchen part. Going to try again tomorrow. Of course I had to play at 800x600 (there's no lag) since it's on my laptop.

I liked that marty TTed into a high speed chase in 1931.

Edited by Joe Statler

Yeah, it was in the off position when Marty went to 1955.

If you are referring to the movie, no it wasn't - he bumped the switch off and on multiple times while being chased by the lybians, but when he say's "let's see if you b*****ds can do ninty!" he shifts the gear for a final time and turns the TC switch back to it's on position.

You are correct though that a few minutes later when he draws up in front of the lion estates bill board it is back in the OFF position.

You are correct though that a few minutes later when he draws up in front of the lion estates bill board it is back in the OFF position.

He most likely switched it off because he was shifting when he was driving away from Peabody's farm.

About copyright...

If you watch attentively, the Pepsi can in Marty's room says something generic, like "Soda" :P

Edited by iMaster

Of course everything Universal related is there. Weird Science poster. OMG, I love that movie (the show too).

SPOILER:
Did anyone else feel like a TOTAL ASS when you betrayed Young Doc at the end with the drill? I know i did. Most memorable part of the whole episode, it invoked a feeling of sadness. =[

ALSO, does anyone else wonder why Robert Zemeckis is never in on any of these talks? I always see, from a directoral standpoint, Bob Gale coming in and talking about the BTTF franchise, but never Zemeckis. Anyone else think this is weird? Edited by TWG

Same here TWG.

SPOILER:
I know what it feels like to have a dad like Doc's. An inventor patent would mean an escape from all of that stress. I think what made Young Doc trust Marty is that Marty trusted him the entire time, without a single doubt, which would make up for the otherwise great disappointment of his dad.

SPOILER:
I just wish Young Doc could have been told the *true* purpose of his drill! I know it would have ruined the future and stuff, but....it just must feel like another betrayal and someone who just didn't appreciate his scientific endeavours. And Young Doc....Young Doc didn't deserve that. The one friend that he had just had to go and....oooh it just made me so sad.

Anyone wondering about that Zemeckis thing I said earlier?

Gale said Zemeckis isn't a gamer, so he didn't get involved.

http://www.unomagazine.com.ph/2010/12/back...uture-the-game/

You have a strong partnership with Robert Zemeckis. Has he been giving his opinions on the game as well, and do you discuss it with him a lot?

Bob Z isn’t a gamer, so he hasn’t been involved.

Well, Zemeckis is busy with other projects as well. Like for example his version of Wizard of Oz.

Anyone wondering about that Zemeckis thing I said earlier?

Not if you keep asking :P

Wait, what?

He said ,

Well, Zemeckis is busy with other projects as well. Like for example his version of Wizard of Oz.

SPOILER:
NOW Emmet has nothing to stand up to his father with, so he goes fully into Law. Thus causing the events of episode 4

I've seen that before. You kill your rival's pokemon, crush his dreams, and make his grandfather scold him.

Wow.

Also, I've noticed ALOT of sound effects used in the BTTF movies taken and used in Pokemon.

On this Page used finder and search for Pokemon

Now can we go back to the topic?

Okay...Got my first episode, installed it. tried to run it. and a window comes up asking me for my telltale username and password. I entered my user name and password, and it won't let me play. It keeps saying that the username and password are wrong. but I know its right cause this is what i use to log onto the telltale site. help

or download the crack. I mean you paid for it, you should be able to play with it even if you can't get the username login to work.

I emailed them, and they responded within the hour. Not sure if you'll get the same response as it is starting to get late in the states.