Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bluespace88

This is heavy: Telltale making episodic Back to the Future game

The game has some ugly seams during cutscenes
that's the lag i was talking about and both high and med. wont change it i tried low but picture wont show just music effect sounds etc. by the way have you guys noticed that the puppy and cat clock eyes move like in the movie in 1986 but the eyes on the owl clock stand still? Edited by Doc-Holliday-

The seams, or the more proper way of saying it, screen tearing, is a result of vsync disabled. Not syncing to the monitor's refresh rate can lead to that happening.

I'll try it tomorrow again then.

is a result of vsync disabled. Not syncing to the monitor's refresh rate can lead to that happening.

i heard Windows Xp don't have vsync which that's what i have... :blink:

Edited by Doc-Holliday-

Telltale Games = BUTTHEADS!!!!

They say that the free version of the first episode can be downloaded in FEBRUARY, BUT: I'm downloading it AT THE MOMENT. An we have DECEMBER now.

That came unexpected, I always thought Austria was a few months ahead of the normal world... :P

Failtastic, during the cutscene when Marty takes the DeLorean to 1931, anyoneelse notice that the time circuit control switch was in the OFF posiiton.

Just saying.

They say that the free version of the first episode can be downloaded in FEBRUARY, BUT: I'm downloading it AT THE MOMENT. An we have DECEMBER now.

That's weird, but no matter. I get the full series.

Edited by Daniel

Anyone else notice that when you select a saved game to load, the delorean speeds up to 88 but effects kick in at like 20-odd mph lol...but good game nonetheless...

Lol, did you notice this in 1931 town square??:

Today's special:

Yesterday's soup

Edited by Carlos_McFly

I liked the game. Sure, it has its flaws, but what doesn't?

I don't really like that it takes a minute on the one cutscene for the Time Circuits to update, and I REALLY don't like that the DeLorean vents steam, but other than that, it's ok.

I want to download the first episode free, so I got me serial number, but how can I download the game?

I can understand why they did JPPinny. They might not have gotten the license to display the real name and therefore had to make one up.

Failtastic, during the cutscene when Marty takes the DeLorean to 1931, anyoneelse notice that the time circuit control switch was in the OFF posiiton.

Just saying.

Yeah, it was in the off position when Marty went to 1955. Also, anyone else ever comment on the fact that the time circuits seem to switch off after time travel? Both when Einstein arrives after the first test and in the game when the DeLorean arrives, the time circuits have to be turned on, even though they had to have just been on in order to time travel. :P

And yes, there are probably a lot of copyrights that a small company like TellTale couldn't get: Nike, Adidas, Pepsi, J.C. Penney, whatever that other shop is in the mall, and whatever tires the DeLorean has. I think we should count ourselves lucky that the DeLorean has DMC on it. lol

Oh, and it probably takes the time circuits a little longer to update because of the short. Doc'll have to fix that again. As for the steam...geez, I hate explaining this. It's the same reason the DeLorean didn't ice up as much after that first time travel. It has nothing to do with the in-movie canon and everything to do with special effects budgeting. That's it. If they could've had the vents fire every time, and iced up the DeLorean every time, they probably would have.

Edited by Shadowknight1

I just finished and I'd like to say...

I HATE CLIFFHANGERS. =[

EDIT : I'd ALSO like to say, this game was awesome.

But i STILL HATE CLIFFHANGERS.

Edited by TWG

what were you expecting?!?!? the game is divided into episodes...it's obvious that there will be cliffhangers until the last episode xP

Oh I know, I know. I just can't stand cliffies. Same as Half Life 2 Ep. 2, but I digress.

I forget, is this canon, or not?