:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bluespace88

This is heavy: Telltale making episodic Back to the Future game

For anyone that's digitally downloaded Telltale's games before, do they require an Internet activation to make it work? Or do I just need the key?

And do they give a Setup.exe so I can download it and take it to a different machine? This computer is not the one I want BTTF on....I'd prefer it on my laptop.

I downloaded Puzzle Agent with a Setup file, installed and it didn't even ask me for the serial number.

About the Internet activation, I don't know. My computer's permanently connected and I didn't pull the plug to test :P

I'm currently vacationing in a house that has one computer with broadband, no router, no wireless, one modem, and one wired port in the modem going to the desktop computer. XD

So yeah, having a Setup file without constant internet activation would be SO NICE.

Dude, sweet.

Does anyone know the process in launching a digital download or a game like this? I'm sure it's not a simple process like flipping a switch...right?

Site is dowwnnn grr cant see my games

If you go to the telltale site for bttf and log in, it'll pop up with a window that has the download for you. I'm downloading right now.

Wow, 18/kbs. Must be a lot of people downloading it.

haha yeah and its installed but im at work so i cant play it. and even when i get home i doubt the gf would be too happy with me ignoring her to play a game :P

Wow, and i'll be using my g/f's to play it on. :P oh well.

remember the whole argument about the license plate we had?

the barcode plate is in the game...so there Mike, happy? =P