:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bluespace88

This is heavy: Telltale making episodic Back to the Future game

The game and distribution mechanics are copied directly from Sam and Max seasons, you can hit Google and see how that works ;)

Must Post Too Epic :D

hello video from like 6 posts above <_<

Just noticed, the walking animation is slow and why would Doc be in trouble with the bank?

I know its posted i forgot until you told me sorry, true what would doc be doing with a bank

ooo I have a theory, took out a loan to build a new delorean time machine but has failed to pay it back while having his house for collateral.

Great Theory DK but how does the delorean show up in 1986 with nobody driving which could be Remote Controlled Possibly and if doc sent it back why didn't he come back with it? :bounce:

@Doc-Holliday- it's obvious he thought ahead and put the remote controlled system in case of emergency of needing Marty's help since he would be stuck in another time period........................................again

Maybe the car is programmed to return to Marty in case the driver does not return to the car for some amount of time? Naaaaah, bonkers.

anyone forgetting that doc has a wife, he got placed in jail in 1931 and clara sent the delorean back with rc for marty

So far it isn't mentioned whether the Browns will make an appearance. But Doc's wedding ring is still present, so it is possible.

hello video from like 6 posts above <_<

Just noticed, the walking animation is slow and why would Doc be in trouble with the bank?

Probly he didn't pay his bills for electricity, water and stuff because he was away.

Yeah Mini-me has a point is there such a thing like council tax (monthly payments to the local council to pay for rubbish collection and police, fire services) in the states.

Doc sold off his house and land to pay for researching and building the time machine.

Will Marty have trouble looking for Doc because wouldn't he be called "Van Braun" in 1931 and he looks a bit older than 11 not much maybe 13-14.

Edited by Dave27

I do like that George McFly makes an appearance.

Also, seeing the interior of the garage from a different angle was interesting. But why does doc have his model of Hill Valley when that wasn't in 1985 and only 1955. And don't tell me he saved it because it would have been a waste of much needed space to do his experiments.

Two Words: Ripple Effect.

And an example: Twin Pines->Lone Pine

And don't you remember how much of a mess the Garage was in the first place anyway? There wasn't that much space already.

Something weird about the trailer:

screenshot20101207at134.png

has this been discussed already? It's either an oversight or there's something cheesy about the DeLorean.

EDIT: I am referring to the 3rd row of digits. It's blank.

Edited by iMaster

It's probably like that so it keeps the player from finding out when the DeLorean came from. Finding out when you first get in would defeat the purpose of the game.

So something's cheesy about the DeLorean :P

I am impress about the detail telltale did to the Delorean and the Time equipment.

Disapointed with the fire trails though, telltale said it would look like this

Skip to 1:06

I was wishing that they would not follow that early effect, because of the tire marks. The fire trails seen on the new trailer are much better.