:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bluespace88

This is heavy: Telltale making episodic Back to the Future game

Oops.

NO MJF? Makes me sad!!! :(

The guy they got sounds very much like Michael, so points in Telltale's favor there. As for Michael himself, there is no way he could do the voice for the game. And before anyone says "All he has to do is just sit there and talk into a microphone", maybe you should watch the interviews on the BTTF Blu-Rays. It really shows the extent that Parkinson's is affecting poor MJF, there's no way he would be able to sit in front of the microphone long enough and them be able to still use his voice. It's sad, but until the cure is found, there's nothing that can be done.

The really sad part is that the guy they got for Marty sounds more like MJF back then than Chris Lloyd sounds like Doc nowadays. :(

Voicing cartoons is easy, it has a fixed amount of lines, accordingly to the story. To the same amount of story, which is tripled in Video Games, there is a triplefold amount of lines. So yeah, he would sit there considerably longer.

I dont see anything on page 7 or anywhere else it said trailer at Thursday 1:20am its way passed that unless there like on a location where its 10 hours back

Just Registered on Telltale's Website! Getting the first episode free when it's released!

I dont see anything on page 7 or anywhere else it said trailer at Thursday 1:20am its way passed that unless there like on a location where its 10 hours back

It's Eastern Standard time I think. Or something. Way past when I need to be sleeping. Boooo. Oh well.

5227162691_00ce871655_z.jpg

Get your first glimpse at the upcoming game featuring the continued adventures of Doctor Brown and Marty and see some exclusive footage shot with Christopher Lloyd and A.J. Locascio on tonight\'s episode which airs on Spike TV! Check your local listings for when GameTrailers TV airs in your area! We\'ll also have a link to the online version of the video tomorrow!

From the Telltale website.

Edited by Joe Statler

Im staying up to see the trailer XD

Nicce Pic

What, seriously? I registered months ago!

When I saw Mike I was wondering,

what th- *boom* is he doing there?

And then I realized that there are more Mikes in the world.

Where as driving around in 1955 and 1885 is perfectly fine? Point being that the outatime plate was made from steel, that's the reason it fell off during the first time travel experiment.

The delorean was never driven around in plain sight in 1955 and 1885 Where the Delorean can be in plain sight in 1985 as it is a modern day car then. But in 1955 and 1885 it didn't even exist.

It's still not the right plate. Unless you are going to argue that they would carry around spare outatime plates just in case they visit some period in the 80's/90's which is a ridiculous concept. I really hate it when video game companys manage to balls up really simple details.

the game is based in May 1986. Doc could have easily made up some new plates which were made of aluminum in the time he had between the story lines. He did have time to fix the amp marty blew up.

I watched on Spike on TV on Friday at 1:20 AM EST I fell asleep when they were gonna interview Christopher Lloyd, there were showing other bttf games to compare, I was thinking what if they show 0.2e or 0.2f LOLOL No they showed the crappy ones

Lip sync.. <_<

The graphics look good, as long as they don't involve characters doing something with other things, like Marty opening the door of the DeLreoan.

Mike, this would also be a new DeLorean since the original was run over by a train. :P I can't wait for the first episode, but it seems like I'll have to wait for the PS3 version. That looks computer killing graphically speaking.

Shouldn't have the OUTATIME plate with the Mr Fusion though :P

Maybe there's a reason for it. It may not fly yet because at the end of BTTF3 he didn't go to the future which means the delorean came from the past which means it hasn't been hover converted which means no license plate from 2015.

Especially since it's not the delorean that was destroyed. It's not a detail that was messed up. AND since he's traveling to 1931.

The DeLorean might be the one Doc stored in the cave for next 70 years, but that wouldn't be really responsible for Doc to take it out from there before Doc and Marty finds it.

See, at least I get an "Edited by.." line. :P

Edited by RG