:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bluespace88

This is heavy: Telltale making episodic Back to the Future game

Yeah, they'd come to a half-dead site with 5 active members on it and ask what we want. I really wonder why they didn't...

As for the 64MB video card, it's not replaceable, but it's not like I can't wait for that game to come out either, so

well the video memory is not my problem it is the processor

This is what I have

CPU : AMD Athlon™ 2650e processor

(1.6GHz, 512KB L2 cache)

Operating System : Genuine Windows Vista® Home Basic

Chipset : NVIDIA® GeForce® 6150SE

Memory : 2048MB DDR2 (2 × 1024MB)

Expandable to 4GB

2 DDR2 slots (total), 0 DDR2 slots (available)

Hard Drive : 160GB SATA II (7200rpm)1

Video : NVIDIA® GeForce® 6150SE integrated graphics

Up to 128MB of shared video memory

But It can run Sims 3 with advanced rendering, so I know it can be pushed

Edited by JOHN007

i find this forum full of people who are fans of bttf as a movie and gtatf as a game. Most people here that I see when wanting something never talk much about storyline, and instead complain about effects here, time machines there, character models here, map models there. I tried to stimulate a storyline discussion, but that went nowhere real fast. So I disagree in using this forum as a source for a genuine bttf game. Especially with all these raging going on, flame wars against new members that people think are someone annoying, and just lack of manners by many, including some one the staff. Its not a friendly place, and it mirrors a lot of what I see from gtaforums.com.

In fact, this forum is the main reason why I quit so often stall the release of 0.2f and prevent a 0.2g from happening. I only stick around because some people here aren't jerks.

Well, it's coming out for every of my personal favorite platform (Mac, PC, PS3 and in some sense iOS). So it is a win-win scenario for some of us :P

me i don't think i m a jerk but i do occassionally correct new members about things but that way they won't make the same mistake twice. if members just point out what they got wrong or the mistake they made it allows them to learn from it. i hope actual missions do come to a version of the mod soon.

I didnt read every post, but any news if any of the other actors besides Chris Lloyd are in on the project? Cause on the Facebook game the voice for Marty is not MJF...

MJF isn't in the actual game either.

well the video memory is not my problem it is the processor

This is what I have

Operating System : Genuine Windows Vista® Home Basic

Chipset : NVIDIA® GeForce® 6150SE

Memory : 2048MB DDR2 (2 × 1024MB)

Hard Drive : 160GB SATA II (7200rpm)1

Video : NVIDIA® GeForce® 6150SE integrated graphics

Up to 128MB of shared video memory

If you want a little more performance find a cheap copy of XP instead of vista, its less power hungry.

Also Turn off any desktop gadgets or wallpaper you may be using, these eat into the graphics card processors. Also running games at lower resolutions help. A disk cleanup or defragment can help a little and also PC's always need roughly 15% of their HDD space free for file swapping.

Especially with all these raging going on, flame wars against new members that people think are someone annoying, and just lack of manners by many, including some one the staff.

It depends what mood I wake up in :P

The trailer is coming out tommorrow :o

It's December. So nothing very suprising. For PC it will be available on Steam, or something?

The predicted minimum system requirements for the first game from Gamesystemrequirements.info.

*Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz / AMD Sempron 3600+

*Memory Ram: 1 Gb

*Hard Disk Space: 2 Gb

*Video: nVidia GeForce 6800 Series 128MB / ATI Radeon X800 GT

*Sound Card: DirectX Compatible

*DirectX: 9

*Keyboard / Mouse

I have a laptop that I think Meets the system requirements, but I want to be sure:

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

320GB HDD

Intel Pentium Dual Core Processor T4500 @2.3GHz

Intel Graphics Accelerator Chipset (I think 256MB)

4GB RAM

I ask this because the Game asks for a Pentium 4, which is a single core, so scince I have a dual core, would that make the game runnable on my laptop?

Just register with the site and get part 1 for free and try it :) once it comes out.

Intel Graphics Accelerator Chipset (I think 256MB)

Uhm, that GPU can be too weak for this game. Amount of GDDR is important for hi-res screens. It doesn't mean MUCH in overall graphics.

Edited by DoubleFace

In fact, this forum is the main reason why I quit so often stall the release of 0.2f and prevent a 0.2g from happening. I only stick around because some people here aren't jerks.

thank god for pointing that out, so I'm not the only one who was thinking that. Now I know I'm not crazy............. or........... am I? :dribble2: :dribble2: :dribble2:

btw to do be honest, I'd rather wait for mod to be finished and play it when it's ready rather than play the tell tale game now and never get the bttf mod full and complete at all.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

It's December. So nothing very suprising. For PC it will be available on Steam, or something?

Only steam, thats stupid! :angry: Im sure its just not for steam

Can someone tell me if my specs are able to play this game on my pc since i do not own a ps3

my specs are as follows:

CPU: AMD Athlon X2 QL-62

RAM: 2.0GB Hyundai Electronics DDR2 @ 333MHz 5-5-5-15

Motherboard: Wistron 303C (Socket A) NVIDIA GeForce 8200M Chipset

Graphics: Generic PnP Monitor on NVIDIA GeForce 8200M G 896MB GeForce 8200 G (HP)

HDD: 250GB Toshiba MK2555GSX ATA Device (IDE)

Optical Drives: Optiarc DVD RW AD=7580S ATA Device

Audio: Conexant High Definition SmartAudio 221

Uhm, that GPU can be too weak for this game.

If it helps, I am able to run Borderlands and GTA IV on this laptop.

I like what I see so far. It's 1 day until the actual trailer comes out.

screenshot20101202at112.png

Gametrailers has a little countdown widget for the countdown to the trailer.