:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
bluespace88

This is heavy: Telltale making episodic Back to the Future game

I hope the game is good and that I can afford it alongside with Halo: Reach Legendary Edition. No matter what, I will buy the game because its Back to the Future, just like Beatles: Rock Band.

Edited by the1upDude

Ill probably end up buying it i love back to the future but....... ill have to see the back to the future trailer from telltale first! when its time for it to be released this winter :P if the trailer looks bad i probably wont buy it maby rent it

How much you wanna bet they're gonna use the jurassic park sprites for a bttf trip to dinosaur times...

You know, after watching the TellTale previews of the BTTF, I think I might give it a chance, it's not like they would be any better then the mods you guys make for all the GTA games ;)

As a fan myself, I'll also buy the game regardless of the developer. But don't expect me finishing it if it's terrible. :P

@Grim: Me thinks the Bobs will keep an eye on the game, making sure they get everything right.

Everyone will hate this game for it's lack of graphics quality, but it isn't most important thing. Telltale maybe isn't very experienced developer, but they made great adventure games which bring back to live heros from 90's adventure games. Of course the best option would be an action game, like Ghostbusters, that was awesome. But in fact, BTTF doesn't have many action sequences, that could be acted in game. So I'm sure that Telltale games will be some kind of adventure with some short action parts, just like in Sam & Max. I expect also a lot of humor, which is brand of Telltale.

First Back to the Future wasn't AS bad, last level was actually very amusing. But BTTF 2 and 3 is just a piece od crap, let alone Super Nintendo version.

i just replied to him grim i didn't mean to quote i just pressed reply and it auto quoted not my fault! wont happen again.

Names Doc :rolleyes:

Edited by Doc-Holliday-

Yeah coz they own the intellectual property of the BTTF franchise not Universal. Doh :P

Maybe thinking before typing.

Is this suppose to be based on the films or the animated series (sarcasm), cause it looks like the animated series.

But really, it looks pretty cool. Telltale is known to do cartoony looking games, so...