:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
ak907bttffan

Time Travel on water

Hey everyone!

I just thought if I post this topic about time traveling on water to see is anyone else were interested. I attempted to do so, but only able to reach 81-82 mphs :(

maybe that idea could be added to the mod, just a thought, i think it would be really cool!

-Eric

aka Doc Block

you've tried with the time machine DMC-13?, forward until the 2:20 to 2:22

Edited by D4n!

OH WHAT DUDE?!? :o

no I did not try the DMC-13 on water, and I don't know why I haven't tried that before, but still, would like to see the DMC-12 jump in time too

:D

Won't happen anyway since the cheats are removed from 0.2f so you will no longer be able to drive on water.

Won't happen anyway since the cheats are removed from 0.2f so you will no longer be able to drive on water.

Why? Are they removed for coding space will there be a way to put one cheat back in? I would like the health cheat and professional tools

The memory hacking for the TC controls amongst other added keys required the removal of the cheats system, a small price to pay in my opinion.

@grim, haven't tested it with a trainer (as I don't use them) so I wouldn't know.

well, cheat engine would still allow the health to be edited because that changes the value for the health, which means if health was removed the player would be forever dead.

You're thinking in the wrong direction, Grim. We don't remove the object, we change the subject. Means, Blue's keypress reading code overwrites the array in that the last keypresses are stored in. The "cheat engine" thus wont know when you entered a cheat.

I don't know much about this cheat engine, but doesn't Blue's keypresses use numbers? And cheats use only letters...

These "numbers" are yet an other thing, they're for the numpad supported TC input that's controlled externally. The keypress hook with the cheat array is like SA CLEO's 0AB0 and is used for other stuff, like opening the TT with T or changing the mode with M.

Sign in to follow this