:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
daangelo29

Angelo's CLEO Mods

I'm thinking of using the molotov c**ktail flame for the fire trails. I tried making the current fire trail smaller, but I just mess the thing up.

Next "Tweaks" to work on: Crysis BTTF mod-style instant time travel, and quick re-entry (ala first time travel experiment; this one's gonna involve some SFXs) :D

@RG: I'm working on your requested mod, btw. Do note though that once I release it, be sure to get rid of the BTTF mod's engine.cs script because that works pretty much the same. (press "I" to turn on or off the engine).

Maybe you could also make a cleo to allow the player to open/close the car door without exiting the vehicle?

Well I was just thinking that there are multiple scenes when someone is sat in the car and the door is open, so it makes sense to have something like that for the mod, if it's possible to code.

If it's possible, it would be a good idea to code a key for each door, so that both the drivers door, and passenger door can be opened.

Maybe you could also make a cleo to allow the player to open/close the car door without exiting the vehicle?

What for?

I just got busy with stuff (school, psychologist appointments, piano lessons, etc.). Looks like the Engine Mod and the new "Tweaks" won't be uploaded very soon.

I think Mike knows that mod by now. But then again, he might have forgotten it existed lol.

Tell me Mike if this mod is enough for you, or you want me to make the door mod you requested.

I'm back at CLEO mod work. Here's another (minor) BTTF Tweak I planned to be working on that I forgot to mention earlier: GTA-style digital speed-o-meter. And I mean something like in the (earlier versions of the) Knight Rider mod, or in this video --

" width="600px" height="361px">
" />
" width="600px" height="361px" allowFullScreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" />

This mod will be for the sake of those who like mods with traditional GTA-style HUDs, like myself lol. I'm also thinking of traditional-izing the Time Circuits HUD. :D

I think Mike knows that mod by now. But then again, he might have forgotten it existed lol.

Tell me Mike if this mod is enough for you, or you want me to make the door mod you requested.

Hmmm, kinda, but I don't like the way the doors instantly open/close, surely they should actually look like they are opening or closing?

Plus if it's something we're gonna use in the mod, then we'll need our own version anyway.

It's been a long time I haven't touched this thread. Just so you guys know, I'm still updating the mods. It's just that I haven't bothered to upload any one of them at this time.

So far...

SPOILER:
- Quick Reflexes now has a duration feature. No more eternal slo mo.

- Finished traditional-izing the Time Circuits HUD and the speedometer. I might redo this again 'cuz of the new source.

- Sleep Mod now features an "Energy meter". It's currently driven by food and sleeping. I'd later on make a "Nourishment meter" out of this for a mod project I'm planning to do (which I can't announce/post yet, unless we are friends at Facebook).

- Disguise Mod now lets you form a group/gang based on your disguise, i.e. if you're a "cop" you can make cops follow you and back you up.

I might re-make this thread again if ever I get the time to debug and post the updates.

@Mike's above post: I realized that the only way to make the doors realistically open is to use a C++ hook or an ASI. I've tried CLEO and the opening/closing ain't smooth.

I'm still waiting for you to ask me for the HGWTM. ;)

Of course. No problem. I'll send it when i get off work later. ;)

Hey, this is the first time I've seen this thread.

Good work!

Do you have any screenshots or videos of your custom BTTF effects for SA?

And no, I don't have #7.