Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TheCoolest2

Pop out of Lybian Car

I was thinking if you could pop out of the top of the Lybian Car, like the lybians did, and you can do anything you want, like shoot or just take a ride in someone's car, is it possible?

Its not that movie accurate, but it doesn't mean it can't be in the mod, some times you guys can get a little ridiculous with the movie accuracy.

So, can this be done, thanks for responding ;)

Your Friend

-TheCoolest2

Edit: Admin's please fix the title I meant to write Pop Out on top of the Lybian Car

Edited by TheCoolest2

If the peds in both VC and San Andreas (referring to Ryosuke's Wanted Level 6 mod where you encounter soldiers "popping out" of military vehicles) can do it, I think the player can, but that's just me. I tried making a mod before that allows you to "cling" to vehicles' rooftops. I can make CJ cling to the rooftop, but I can't make him aim or turn around.

Yah see we are talking about VC not SA, anyway can't we apply the Lybian chase code when stealing plutonium to the player_actor, I mean apply the code for the guy who stands when shooting the machine gun

Wont be part of the official mod. I might make a (VC) CLEO for that.

Cool!!! ;)

I once changed the first mission in GTA Long Night so you were a soldier in the back of the tank, but then I turned it into a truck with more guys in the back as well just for kicks because killing zombies is fun :P:D

Now only if was for vc, though cleo wont work with the mod

Long night was for VC....

tbh I got the idea from playing the mission Phnom Penh '86, where you're in the helicopter poking out.... you can give the player whatever you want, it's dead easy.

Sign in to follow this