Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
SaiyanPrideFilms

Mcdonald's 49cent hamburger BTTF radio commercial

ok so for the past month or so(at least where i live *florida*) i have been hearing on the radio a bttf style commercial for mickey d's 49 cent hamburgers that they do on sundays and wednesdays in which it has someone impersonating marty saying something along the lines of "are you sure this will work doc?" and it has a scientist talking like doc and their time machine and it doesnt work and "doc"(and i use that term lightly lol) thinks it does and he thinks they are back in 1985 where the burgers are olny 49 cents and i was wondering has anyone else heard of this radio ad or know where it can be found?

I also live in Florida and I have heard that same ad before. I found it to be pretty funny, actually. Unfortunately I don't know where you can find it, but I'm sure someone can record a similiar one and put it in the game.

Edited by Mecha

im not talking about putting it in game i could care less about that i just wanted to know if anyone other than me has heard it i hate to...well..hate but its like every other person is like "ohh what about this put THIS in game we dont care about movie accuracy blah blah blah" seriously it gets old they put in what they feel is proper <_<

EDIT: but thank u for letting me know that u have heard it and have shared in the funny

Edited by SaiyanPrideFilms

the question here is ... how do i obtain one of these 49¢ hamburgers...

well the only reason we call it a hamburger is because the burger, its origin is from hamburg germany so i guess the americans just adopted that name. and the only reason we get it cheap is cuz its made of cheap crap at least ur guy's "beefburger" is probably made with 100% beef ours is all by products...

2.20 for a hamburger over here. beef burgers are exactly the same thing. NZ mcds has a policy that they throw into sll their advertising that all of the beef is 100%, the eggs are legit, the milk is legit, the oil is veggie not animal, even the potatoes are legit. everything is sourced from inside NZ (where factory farming is illegal, at the moment at least) and beleive me when i say it tastes far better than anything theyll serve in american mcds

move. lol. youll be better off in a smaller country when the economic collapse happens anyway

lolz mickey dee's is nasteh :P

Yeah the fatty's love it :P

Really though big mac's are ace but Burger king still make nicer burgers

I wonder though, why are large-size burgers in America and other countries that damn HUGE? Our large size here in the Philippines is considered medium or small size in America.

And that's still after fast food places removed extra large from their list. America just loves getting fat i guess.

I wouldn't know I don't eat burgers lolz

Sign in to follow this