Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TheCoolest2

Flying Police Car

I was thinking when you go into hover mode with the BTTF 2 delorean or docs train, and you have 5 stars in 2015 or above, the Fbi should switch to hover mode to chase you, is this possible?

Your friend

-TheCoolest2 ;)

No, you'd have to find some way to turn the police cars into the police heli that follows you, might cause the game to crash. Plus if you just replaced the police car with the (normal) police heli, the cops in the car would be deleated when it converted model and the heli would just fall. ;)

Oh ok thanks, oh no, a thunderstorm,loud!

Doc: The storm,dam where is that kid, dam, dam dam!

It's not canon anyway. Did you see the police chasing other flying cars in the movie?

I don't think every little thing has to go bye the movie, it's common sense, if a police chase is happening and it starts to fly away you go into hover mode then chase from there , but Orcgon said it's impossible so , oh well :(

I agree with TheCoolest on the common sense part. Movie-accurate and movie-only are a bit different things after all.

I mean during a police chase! 5 stars in 2015

i believe the heli that follows you is hard coded into the game

sorry to hijack the topic and go off topic but... I always thought it'd be cool to time travel through game engines :D impossible i know.. but it'd be cool

Yah it probably is, what about the code from KITT, auto cruise thats a thing that follows you but Orcgon said its impossible, unless there is a way around this

And don't suggest the toy heli. Its height is hard coded.

Edited by archer9234

Sign in to follow this