Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Kocher

Glass Fortress in the Sky Map

I'm ok with you doing the whole ramp thing, just as long as it's can be made know as a different add on from mine if you know what I mean. I know he didn't respond to my post, but we did talk about all that stuff regarding the 2015 add on using windows live.

yah there are no peds there, plus bellow the fortress there is no ground, just water

Holy Crap its huge and awesome and I thought mine was big, Im way off!

thanks, its takes a huge amount of time to make the walls cause its extremely big lol.

I believe I found a piece of your glass fortress in the 2015 HV, lol

http://s774.photobucket.com/albums/yy21/Th...18-46-19-82.jpg

Before you realeased it!

ya that was a hidden thing for the 2015 court house square users to find, but it wasn't meant to be located there, it was gonna be be connected to the mansion, but sadly the entire map add on has to be canceled because my computer crashed and all of my data was lost, and when I say all I mean ALL the data, everything on my computer. Very sorry about this.

That sucks but that's why we never underestimate the power of external HDD's or pen drives for that matter. Even most mobile phones are great for storage nowadays, I use mine for my CV, some .pdf's, vids, music and photos. 8gdb goes along way.

Edited by Dave27

@Mr. Kocher:

I can suggest Dropbox for that. You'll have a folder in My Documents that the program automatically syncs to the server. Additionally, you can sync between multiple computers or access this data via the browser if you don't have the program on that computer.

Man that sucks I have my glass fortress though, well really just a tunnel with an emergency slide from cops, goes out to the back end of the matress, cops sometime die if they fall, before I had a backup program Kocher, I made copies to my USB, so if your not getting a backup drive for a while you should always just make copies on your USB to be safe. I have one that back's up files AND PROGRAMS, very rare you find one that can backup programs, can back up up to 3 computers, but since I got Win7 now, it doesn't work (came out before Win7) The update that makes it work with Win7 doesn't work, so that sucks.

thanks ill use these ideas for future mods, but that was just way to much work to start all over again.

Hmm well I have a glass "fortress", its like a tunnel, not complete, emergency "slide" from cops

Do you guys want me to finish it and release it, Kocher gets credit for the idea

Edited by TheCoolest2

Sign in to follow this