Sign in to follow this  
TheCoolest2

BTTF RR Delorean Spinning License Plate

In mission or during game play  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you want?

• During Game Play
    • No way, just for a mission
    • New!: Ok, only if the RR delorean blows up by accident, like flipping over, you see the spinning license plate!

Hay everyone, I just was watching BTTF 3, I saw at the end when the Delorean gets destroyed, there is a spinning license plate, maybe when it blows up in the game, you see the spinning license plate, or if you time travel with the Time Train attached to you, you have like 7 seconds to get out of the car or it blows up by itself, Like in the movie, it gets destroyed, then the spinning license plate, what do you think?

EDIT: Ok no blowing up! Maybe we can save that just for a mission!

Edited by TheCoolest2

Well, just a suggestion, but I believe it would be better just through out the game ;)

Thats what I mean, just when it gets destroyed, like if you use the time train to push it, after reentry, you have like 7 seconds to get out or it blows up, then the spinning license plate! ;)

I think that the team has other priorities ... This license plate is not important ... And for the "blowing RR DeLorean" , I think that the mod should have better features ^^

i don't agree with the rr delorean blowing up after train tt that would be boring, we want to be able to do it again.

it should only blow up in the mission, since it would have only blown up once not infite times, and then the spinning plate does not need to use the main coding space but instead the mission coding space.

Ok just the Mission but what happened to Cleo for VC?

Cleo for VC aint gonna happen.

What are you talking about it came out already :P

http://www.bttfhillvalley.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=2875

EDIT: Now a poll!

Edited by TheCoolest2

New choice added, the poll will close tonight ;)

EDIT: Will close 10:00pm eastern standard time USA

Edited by TheCoolest2

POLL OFFICIALLY ENDED,

AND THE WINNER IS.....

NO WAY, JUST FOR A MISSION

With a total of 13 votes,

1 for

DURING GAME PLAY (i voted)

and 0 for

Ok, only if the RR delorean blows up by accident, like flipping over, you see the spinning license plate!

So if the modders take this as a idea, the mission it is, thanks for voting, see you in the FUTURE!!

i like that idea, or maybe if there is tracks in the future after you return from time traveling, you would see the train coming to you and you would have a countdown clock and pressing the hotkey to exit but it's stuck, so you have to keep pressing till the gull wing door pops opens

-Eric

aka Doc Block

Sign in to follow this