Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Kocher

2015 Hill Valley Fan Made Add On

Hello, this is for the people like my self who have wanted a 2015 court house square, credits to the mod team for there models,

note:this is a fan made map its not that great compared to the mod teams work, have fun ^_^

http://rapidshare.com/files/388222207/2015...tml\\

let me know if theres any problems,then ill fix them, the map is close to the 1955 hill valley. the road that leads there is next to the white line where you race to the 1955 court house.

another thing, this is an add on for 0.2e Release 2. To add this go to your maps folder and replace the delorean folder with the add on's, then replace the Paths folder(contained in the data folder) with the add on's.

These are the pics of the map add on

http://s751.photobucket.com/albums/xx156/M...pg&newest=1

http://s751.photobucket.com/albums/xx156/M...pg&newest=1

This a video by me showing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJafqy7jhGA

Edited by Mr.Kocher

well. no because i don't have a web cam, but its really easy to remove all you have to do is back up the original files. To tell you the truth, i do have fun playing in it, i hope other people enjoy it as much as i have, if they like it and appreciate it, i'll improve it, but even if they haven't seen it i believe it makes it much more of a suprise to try it. personally i believe that if its a suprise, people appreciate a lot more.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

If you can't do a video you can still do screenshots, Print Scrn and microsoft paint ftw. Gotta give people an incentive to download it, and if they can't see what it looks like before hand, where's the incentive? :P

oh, thank you for helping me, but can you explain details on how to make screen shots.

So you can make a fan add-on, but you don't know how to make screenshots?...

-While in game, press the print screen key on your keyboard

-Open paint, click Edit, click Paste

-Click File, click Save As, change filetype to jpeg

-Upload to Photobucket or similar and post using the IMG tage code on the forum

oh ok thank you, its because ive never even made, lol, but ya thank you so much

ive tried it several times in game, every time i press "Print Screen SysRq" nothing happens. wuts wrong

thanks you guys but i used fraps instead, but i really appreciate all the help, thank ^_^,now feel free to try it!!!

Edited by Mr.Kocher

No offence but I don't trust a mod from a guy who doesn't/didn't know how to PrtScr! ;)

just to let you know i knew how to do it but my key doesn't work, i figured that out like 5 minutes ago, and its the fact that ive never took pics in games, thats one thing i never took the time to learn how to do, and did you see the pics, you decide weather you like it or not, oh btw i have a feeling that wut you said was an offense.

and remember this is an add on not a mod.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

Its up to you to take how you want, I was just being honest. I find its usually better to spend time on a forum and earn respect before posting "new" mods, that way you get less 'supposed' insults from ppl who just enjoy ripping into others, this is the internet afterall. ;)

hmmm... makes sense, but you never know till you try it.^_^ let me tel you a secret, the purpose of this mod was for the ppl like me who wanted a hill valley 2015. I dont give a s**t about respect on this forum, all tho

that does seem like a good thing to have, all i want is to be credited for my work if some makes another reanactment of the scenes in the movie using the 2015 hill valley court house square.

Edited by Mr.Kocher

Well I've made many 2015 mods of VC, most of them crap but the one that everybody remembers the most is the Skyway, which I'm still yet to finnish :lol:

use fraps and click screen shots, then see the key press for it, then in game press it

omg I know how, no one needs to tell me any more, if I didnt i wouldve never posted those pics, now can some one please try the add on

I will once i finish KARR

Downloaded but what do I do you need to include a read me!

im a bit late wuts KARR

Do you know what Knight Rider is, the show from the 80's, do you know KITT, KARR was his evil twin, programed wrong

You need a read me!, What to do?

Sign in to follow this