Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

Mike's promised video

Mike's mouse does not act like it should during the video recording. He there has been trying to find a fix around this during his spare time

Is his mouse defective or is it just how it acts because of the game, because i seen other users say this is happening, it never happens to me, maybe its defective and he needs a new one

but when i first saw this topics title, i got really excited thinking it was the actual video :lol:

Thats the point, Darth Vadar was smart to put that title, he wants people to look, it catches there attention.

And if someone calls me Mr. 66 posts i shall cyber smack them :lol:

You are now cyber slapped :chair: :chair: :chair: :chair: :chair:

Thats sort of a slap, -_-:lol:

I agree with this post, but does it cost two much money to get a new mouse, i know ppl have been sort of demanding the video but it would be nice if he can make a post on the progress of 0.2f, then when he gets the chance he can make the video.

mr 68 soon to be 69 posts then?

Mr. 1,208 soon to be 1,209, woa, thats alot, but still :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You are now cyber slapped, :chair: :chair: :chair: :chair: :chair: :chair: :chair: :chair: :

Thats sort of a slap

I agree with this post, but does it cost two much money to get a new mouse,

I bought a wireless mouse only for $23 at Staples, thats 15.78 in Britain

DOUBLE POST SORRY

Edited by TheCoolest2

I agree with this post, but does it cost two much money to get a new mouse, i know ppl have been sort of demanding the video but it would be nice if he can make a post on the progress of 0.2f, then when he gets the chance he can make the video.

It's Cam Hack. It doesn't like the use of the mouse.

@Mike:

I think i know whats wrong with the mouse, it happens to me about 50% of the time , i think it has something to do with maybe either alt-tabing out of the game too much, or, which program you open first out of the 3 programs:

GTA: VC.

Cam Hack.

Fraps.

which i suggest is all you should have open, nothing else. Try opening them in different orders, i usualy open them like this

1. Fraps

2. Cam Hack

3. GTA: VC

and i hardly ever have a problem, this is just a guess though, have a play around on which program you open first, that way you dont have to alt-tab all the time.

If the mouse stuffs up, exit all 3 programs entirely and restart the procces, i know its time consuming, but eventually you will get there, just like i did for my videos.

i hope I helped a bit...

What OS are you using though? I'm on Win 7 64-bit.

Maybe I should install XP as a secondary OS to play these old games on.

too bad you can't just use cam hack to give the camera some coords to go to move the camera into the needed locs use hotkeys to remove the need of the mouse cursor.

sorry bud im usually quite reserved ,just dont like it when people come across as nasty to other people,i know it was none of my buissness in the first place ,just think its a bit like bullying and might put some people off ,i personaly dont care what people say to me.I may be overreacting so i will try and be more ignorant in the future.

Euhm mike, did ya downloaded the latest Fraps? The old one seems to work really crap on Win 7. Believe me (experience). Could send ya a registered setup if ya don't have it ;).

ohh no hes havin a go at me now im so scared you might be able to intimidate other people on here but dont think it will work with me ,just let it go or cant you? Mr 1212 posts! sorry Mike!

Sign in to follow this