Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Dragon King

Mike's promised video

ok I'm getting sick of people asking about it. Here's the deal.

Mike's mouse does not act like it should during the video recording. He there has been trying to find a fix around this during his spare time as he does have a job and a girlfriend (who would have thought :P). Any more asking of this video's progress will be met with a warning. Progress and updates will be given when available. SO STOP ASKING!!!

I dont want to sound like an a** or anything, but when i first saw this topics title, i got really excited thinking it was the actual video :lol:

Mike pulled an April Fools Day joke by saying the mod was dead. As a thank you for being good sports he promised to make a video.

Mike pulled an April Fools Day joke by saying the mod was dead. As a thank you for being good sports he promised to make a video.

Ahh I see...well, I hope it comes out soon.

Thank you for posting this Vader, I was worried. Hopefully Mike will upload it soon.

i meant as in the video recording skills aren't as important as the cotent i wasn't requesting the video to be hurried up*looks at ray bob*.

I didn't see the topic title before viewing it ><

and for this i give you 1$ for your death star fund

This was written probably because of my post in the Vid/Screen discussion.

Was asking a simple question, not going "KJDFAKL;KL;DFNA WHERE'S THE CAKE EGGMAN- I MEAN THE VIDEO MIKE"

Now that I know, that's good enough for me. Hope Mike gets his mouse fixed. That $&%^# sux when it happens.

My mouse quits on the game often, and all I do is pause (ESC) and go back in. If it doesn't work, I just repeat.

I know im being a little self-contradicting but some people seem to have a little to much time on there hands if they can have a go at someoe just for having 28 posts ,bit sad really and yes maybe more so for me for writing this but just p***ess me off when people nit pick!

I think it was just a good way to call someone, Mr. 54 posts. :P

Also, might be that Grim pointed out that the member thought it's the actual video, while having only 28 posts on this forum, thus making him appear kind of not interested in mod except for downloading it

and if you look when i started my account (but i ve been around longer than that since the board change) its late 2008, so 1196 posts in nearly 2 years is reasonable.

It doesn't depends on how many things you write, it depends on how many times you visit the forum. I, for example, almost never coment on anything, but that doesn't mean that I never visit the forum.

I really don't post anymore since there is NOTHING to post on/about/etc.

And I remember the glory days of the ModDB or whatever forum. I sometimes venture there to nostalgia.

i hang around here to talk to people and wait patiently for the next release. no i m not asking for a release date, i say the further away the better since that equals less bugs.

It's been a while, I am not as active as I was once before, but now and then I drop by to see the progress on this mod. I mean, I've been following this mod a long time, but I just don't post much so my e-p*nis here isn't big. :P

Thereby, I completely understand Mike for taking his time, since this is a hobby and not a job or something. Some people have a life you know, deal with it.

And now I just wanted to say thank you to the creators/contributors of this mod. You guys are doing a great job! Keep it up. :)

So far my yearly post... :lol:

Sign in to follow this