Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Sandman

BTTF DYOM

Just an idea been messing with for people like me with no coding experience ,managed to make this very small mission its very rough and im not sure about the rules on changing other peoples codes but i thought it might be a nice stop gap for people waiting for future releases.bttfdyom

Nothing major ,like i said no coding experience just used the spawn.cs file and took out key press to spawn and changed it with spawn when walk into marker (which i got from cleo tutorial) im using latest dyom v5 and Source Code 20091121

Edited by Sandman

A BTTF DYOM sounds like a good idea for the mod. People can choose whether to play the original SA (with the DeLorean Time Machines) or the Back to the Future missions.

Ye i just thought people would have already tried this but i couldnt find any dyom that where made for this mod ,but with a little cleo tinkering the dyom mod works great with bttf mod and people with better understanding of both dyom and coding might be able to do a hell of a lot better than me its dosent take long to create a mission using dyom so would be nice to see other peoples attempts at bttf missions.I know all this will be done in the future much better just a little summat to play around with.

I thought about making one, but theres no time setting in dyom. I.E. go to this time, is not an objective option. You can set the time of day, but going to any certain time did nothing in my theories, although i never tested it.

A BTTF DYOM sounds like a good idea for the mod. People can choose whether to play the original SA (with the DeLorean Time Machines) or the Back to the Future missions.

like mpacks?

Sign in to follow this