Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TheCoolest2

Changing KITT to KARR

Hay everyone, I've been trying to change KITT into KARR, I already got the sounds, FUD 01, 02, and some others files, not all of them, anyway, I've used TXD workshop and viewed the files for KITT, and I saw a license plate that said KARR, so i deleted the KNIGHT license plate and renamed the KARR one to the name of the KNIGHT one, and i took the voice box and edited it in paint, but then i saved, and loaded it into the gta3.img, but it doesn't work, how do you edit it, and plus the voice box, how do you make it green, thanks

Your friend-

TheCoolest2

P.S. I dont know if Im aloud to do this though, I believe I read that your not aloud to edit the teams mods.

Edited by TheCoolest2

HELLOOOO, anyone, >:( how can I change the things i request

Edited by TheCoolest2

I looked, I cant find a topic, can someone give me a link to a good place

Do people need babysitting on everything?

Download GTA KR 0.2b, open knightrider.txd using txdworkshop - extract the karr scanner to png.

open the txd for VC kitt/karr, locate the texture for kitts scanner, replace with the one you just extracted from SA.

Job. Done.

THAT IS ORANGE, DO I USE PAINT TO CHANGE TO GREEN AND HOW DO YOU CHANGE THE RED PARTICLE GOING BACK AND FORTH, SORRY MIKE, IM NEW AT THIS

EDIT: NEVER MINE, FOR SOME REASON I REMEMBER IT AS GREEN, <_<, HOW DO YOU CHANGE IT TO ORANGE INSTEAD OF RED, THE PARTICLE, and how to make a spawner, and how to make the voice box that flashes in the game green

Edited by TheCoolest2

lol the "particle" you are referring to is a corona, found somewhere in the Pingpong part of the code, in the scm... back up things, play around, break something, and redo it all over again, that's the only way to learn... we can't all hold your hand and teach you how to do something... I don't mean to come off rude, I'm just being honest... And that's not directed just towards you, but to some other users around here... I had to learn it on my own, and so should you...

Thanks everyone sorry for bothering you guys, do you guys at least have a spawner, this is the last thing Im gonna ask because in other versions of bttf I see that when u go to spawn 3deloreans r there and so I used the same code for KITT to spawn KARR and they get morpued together and the game crashes

Edited by TheCoolest2

I mean how to change the code from shift+c to like shift+f

EDIT: I found this code creator but for some reason when going to download it it says that the server was trying to reset while loading the page this is for gtagarage.com

Edited by TheCoolest2

Ok now I had KARR but now it is actually showing the zebra cab???????

There's only one reason why someone would want to change KITT to KARR... Its the idea... driving around and destroying innocent civilians and their cars... sounds more like KARR that KITT, lol

That's why it was showing the zebra cab, I have 2 vc and I was editing the gta3 in one and the one I was using I edited the main and then since I edited the wrong gta3. It was loaded a did car silly me, I got most of the txds right but now only autocruise works, and eject, I'm gonna look later in the day ;)

Pics of KARR so far, many more editing is coming

http://s774.photobucket.com/albums/yy21/Th...pg&newest=1

Edit: Tried to make Karr have silver, didn;t go so well

http://s774.photobucket.com/albums/yy21/Th...17-05-00-41.jpg

I dont get it, he doesn;t talk, his features dont work, only thing that works is eject, turbo boost, and auto pilot, thats it what am i doing wrong

EDIT: Ok, here is what happens, when you get in the car, ,most of the codes deactivate, only auto pilot outside of the car works, eject, and thats it, no talking, no pursuit, no SPM, you get the message, anyway, i believe the black file for the car is in the dff file, if so, i have zmodeler2 now, but it wont load most of the textures or anything, does anyone know how to change the color on the car, thanks, and why the codes dont work

Edited by TheCoolest2

EDIT: Neve mine, working now

Edited by TheCoolest2

Ok here is the thing, everything is done, but when i put the audio files in the audio folder the audio files wont play, i mean all of the audio files for the game, not just KARRS files, any ideas

are they named correctly, if you dont understand what i mean send your computer back to manufactor
lol :P:lol: how do you have the nerve grim? :o:lol:

are they named correctly,

Yes they are I'm using a different audio recorder, it might be screwing it up, i used the audio recorder built in the OS a few months ago and it worked, but if i use it its stat-icky

Anyone?

Sign in to follow this