:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mr.Kocher

hill Valley in 0.2f?

Or maybe you just fail at explaining.

Anyway, we already have professionals working on the job. Whatever stuff you add to the mod, they will not use, offer or no offer.

Hey, when 0.4 comes out with 1985, are you going to be using some old Vice City models in it. You know since VC and 1985 are in the same time period.

Why would they? 1985 is gonna just use the 55 houses. No city changes house designs a lot. My house is a 120+ years old.

my house is 80 years old, some areas should have updated housing and example is lion estates because a area near me got completely rebuilt, with different designs for the houses. lets say a few small areas which have been changed maybe have the area slightly bigger than 1955.

I think just addin a few streets just to join the Llon estates to the rest of the town and fill in a few fields replace the peabody farm n surrounding farm with the mall and other large retail outlets. And obviously the newly built in 1980's Hill vale (the rich area at the time).

Awesome!

Would it be possible to have in 0.2f, when you are running around and doing some main missions, and in between main missions, you can by choice do some sub-mussions to maybe like increase your money or increase reputations, or even some sub-missions that would be part of they story line?

just a thought :huh:

ok :unsure:

Sign in to follow this