Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TheCoolest2

Bttf all over the place

I believe this is a coincidence , the funny thing is that since I'm getting into this mod, I'm seeing bttf all over t.v., now even in my school, people suggested a topic to a teacher like what would you do to change certain events in history, and they named it bttf and it had all pics of deloreans and my s.s teacher mentioned it, I forgot why but he wa saying George Mcfly, he never stood up for himself, and biff walked all over him when he was older, I think this was brought up because we were talking about hitler and the other countries but I don't remember exactly why :lol:

Sorry, but this sounds like bulls**t to me. More likely that you brought up all of those subjects. Of course, unless you are getting spied by secret cameras all over the place.

Ok dont beleive me, cause there were 2 marathons of bttf this month, with all 3 of them starting from 8 pm and one from 5 and im been seing it school, if you dont believe oh well for you. And mike CALM down, i thought it would be a nice thing to share :angry::angry::angry:

Edited by TheCoolest2

wow, really doesnt take much for people to jump down eachothers throats these days. of course he could be telling the truth, that would be a really effective way to teach kids about history and how time works. think about it, how much more of what you learned in school would you remember if you'd been taught it like that.

when i was 9 our main topic of study at my school was freaking Harry Potter for about a month once. its entertaining for the kids and you can use it to teach them other stuff

In fact you must teach kids with analogies they understand.

Yes Earthworm, that is exactly what I mean

i GUESS? :huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

although alot of tv shows have bttf references in them in simpsons homers grunge band with someone kobain calling kirk cobain.

I like chicken ^_^

if you jump down someones throat dont you get digested?

eeeeeeewwww

I agree with ewj, he's always got something interesting and cool to say about his theory's ^^ , i guess thats what makes him so fun XD

Off topic: Who is that?

Well i'll tell you this... I see Back To The Future references in everything myself... mainly tv shows... Supernatural, Chuck, NCIS, CSI: NY, etc etc... Heck, I even saw one in Smallville a while back.

Edited by Luikseer

We got to watch BTTF 3 in History last year for the Wild West Scenes.

We sometimes see more of what we want because we know it's there. For example, we notice that BTTF is referenced quite often because we like it and look for it in the things we frequent; and, the opposite, we don't notice the things when we don't know they exist. Example: When there's a tune and you haven't listened to it, you dismiss it and continue your way; it is not until you LISTEN the tune that you notice it and then you'll notice it in things you've heard and seen in the Past but you never paid any attention and, of course, you'll notice it in the Future.

There's even a legend that the aztecs couldn't see Spanish ships approaching because they didn't know what ships were until they saw men on them.

Maybe this is redundant or even incoherent, but it's something I wanted to say when I saw this topic.

I agree with ewj, he's always got something interesting and cool to say about his theory's ^^ , i guess thats what makes him so fun XD
I want to be fun <_<

Off topic: Who is that?

EWJ = Earthwormjim = me

lol, glad to be of service ashley

to everyone else: not so tough now that somone is being rational are you? think before you abuse next time

Edited by EarthwormJim

Sign in to follow this