Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TheCoolest2

People scared before the year the car was invented

I was thinking if you time travel to, let's say 1885, when people see the delorean or the flying delorean, they start running because if I was in 1885 and saw this thing that moves or flys I would be kinda intrested but mostly scared. Is it possible?!

lol in SA its not impossible... At one point it was already coded that peds would run from the explosions of TT, but not the car itself... this idea was eventually removed though... In VC I'm not sure, but if FC is right, that would still be funny.

It kinda makes sense from a reality perspective as 50's doc made Marty TT at the outdoor cinema so he wouldnt arrive near a populated area (and scare the bejesus out of them) or somewhere thats geographically unknown.

On the other hand it might be a pain to code. Maybe wait until the 1885 map is done (so ages then) :)

No because people would shoot you down.

Well maybe some people can shoot, but not all

Dave, that is right but still we can add this, it could be a cool addon, but it makes sense though to wait for the 1885 map, what does the coders have to say? :huh:

nothing

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Seriously blue and other coders, would this be possible?

Oh ok, well I starting to get into this coding stuff, how did you learn

You should be careful on time travelling, so nobody would see you arriving in the first place, only then you should start thinking whether they'll be scared or not

I have a better idea to add as well :)

how about that if you time travel in a place where people sees the time machine in the moment of the re-entry , you receive a 2 star wanted level?

makes sense

How does that make sense? I'd understand that you get the wanted level after like few days when we, scared people, finally decide to go and take a look at that space ship-like, frozen vehicle. And I thought that wanted levels are getting removed from the mod anyway...

Edited by RG

that wanted levels are getting removed from the mod anyway...

They are, you serious, I like wanted levels

cant that cheat be activated? (the riot one)

ya but who the hell wants to use a cheat when in a mod it wont be considered a cheat it'll be progamed or coded into the game.

it's possible for them to attack you in VC but not run away like in SA.

i edited the pedstats on vc once where if you hit them they run far away so what about making explosions harmful?

wanted to keep the cinematic feel of NOT having the camera shake when the delorean time travels.

that and not wanting a time travelling delorean to cause cars to explode and people to explode in a bloody mess.

And for SA, so fires don't randomly start.

Sign in to follow this