Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
bttfLorean

Stuff i want to see in 0.2f

In 0.2f i want to see real bttf1 delorean time travel the effects only happen when you hit 88 when you filt up time travel real effects like the movie real bttf 3 and real bttf 3 rr efects and 1885 hill valley make it because all it was was dirt and that little place or bar marty went to and i dont know if somebody said this before but traintrack woould be good and player skins like mary,doc,biff,griff,clara,jules,verne,oldbiff,1985,biff,1955george,1985george,19

55loraine,1985loranerane,2015lorane,1985 george and when your playing the guitar at the dance you can you the i cant take it anymore cheat except he doest fall back.ps; this is my first topic and im 10 years old

no sorry bttfloser the reason why they dont have effects starting at 88 is because in any other scene it doesn't do that so no.

alot of the bttf3 stuff is not possible.

and no 1885 area do you have any idea how long it takes for the models to be made all i know is a longer time than you attention span.

err someone has made their own addon which has traintracks.

those player models would take a long time to go learn to do all that stuff yourself then you will see what i mean

dance not possible as the engine has nothing for that.

sorry to get vice city you need to be 18 and not a noob.

In 0.2f i want to see real bttf1 delorean time travel the effects only happen when you hit 88 when you filt up time travel real effects like the movie real bttf 3 and real bttf 3 rr efects and 1885 hill valley make it because all it was was dirt and that little place or bar marty went to and i dont know if somebody said this before but traintrack woould be good and player skins like mary,doc,biff,griff,clara,jules,verne,oldbiff,1985,biff,1955george,1985george,19

55loraine,1985loranerane,2015lorane,1985 george and when your playing the guitar at the dance you can you the i cant take it anymore cheat except he doest fall back.ps; this is my first topic and im 10 years old

lol, stats. You also can't just ask everything to be done to the next version XD

I see the bttf hv welcome wagon, has arrived :P
LMAO....everyone on this forum is always harsh to newbies XDXD Allthough i think he should learn to speak english and have better knowledge of the mod before posting this s**t.

Do you know howl long that would take, i agree with Grim, it takes a long time, do it yourself, we are not slaves, do you know anything about modding, coding, etc. And learn some english, people wont take you seriously, I saw the way you wrote, i thought a baby wrote this, talk properly. :angry: :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

im 10 years old
AND you're too YOUNG to play GTA at all:

to get vice city you need to be 18
or at least 16 in some countries.

do you have any idea how long it takes for the models to be made
of course he doesn't.

And learn some english .... i thought a baby wrote this
maybe that's the way 10 year old kids talk in Georgia.

off topic: by the way, is his "Georgia" the US state or the country in the South West of Russia/North East of Turkey?

Edited by CJ O'Hummer

Do you know howl long that would take, i agree with Grim, it takes a long time, do it yourself, we are not slaves, do you know anything about modding, coding, etc. And learn some english, people wont take you seriously, I saw the way you wrote, i thought a baby wrote this, talk properly. :angry: :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Ughh, I'd say that you aren't much better...

Edited by RG

I also hate when people join a conversation because they think they are 'one of the guys'. Sorry, you need to be here longer than 6 months to become one :P

I also hate when people join a conversation because they think they are 'one of the guys'. Sorry, you need to be here longer than 6 months to become one :P
YAY! I`ve (technically) been here more than 6 months! :D but i only started posting a few days ago cuz i lost my p/w for all this time and forgot my username LMAO.

You need to be active in those 6 months to be 'one of the guys', although I heard this for the first time lol.

[irony]Announcement: A new membergroup will soon be created, "One of the guys".[/irony]

This hasn't only gone way off topic, but also doesn't follow the guidelines for this subforum. Please create individual topics for each idea. Also please don't do posts asking for obivious stuff (like in here, other player models).

:locked: