Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
JPZ

fire movement (after reaching 88)

Would be possible if the VC engine could "predict" where the car is going in relation to its current movement, but it can't, Crysis can. Someone please correct me if I am wrong here.

I feared that I would say that, but there are other ideas such as freezing, the flux capasitor or the SID (the panel behind the seat)

All these ideas were already categorized as "not possible" a long time ago. The Search function is your friend. The only half possible feature is the freezing, which is already represented by the cold steam right after temporal displacement, but the freeze map on top of everything, predicting fire trails, flux capacitor and SID aren't doable in GTA-VC.

Closed.

Actually Carlos, the freezing can be done in VC by having a delorean shell thats transparent with patches of ice on it. Not the best way though, since it won't fade, plus the lag, and then the ice patches won't move if you open the door. Unless you do multiple shells that get peeled off one by one.

In SA, you can create extra models for the doors and such and use an opcode to detect the position of the door, much like how I use it for Mr. Fusion and the door sounds.