Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
DoubleFace

Terrorist using rocket launcher and classic speedometer

I watched BTTF yesterday and i come up with idea. During mission, when you escape from Lybians, you can make time limit for doing time travel. If time runs out, terrorist launch missile and GAME OVER. Could that be in next update or is it even possible to do?

Second thing. Is it possible to add second, classic speedometer or replace digital with classic on in normal vechicles (non-time machines)?

Please do individual topics for each idea!

I once tried to give the gunner a rocketlauncher and because of his drivers bad driving he always shot their own car :D. But I guess we could find a workaround for this.

However at least I am the opinion, that the sequence is ok as it is and only a mission later on at TPM deserves the rocket launcher.

the rocket could be coded to shot every 10 seconds, and for the first few minutes keep missing the players car so if you don't time travel you explode (like the vice city knight rider code)

I once tried to give the gunner a rocketlauncher and because of his drivers bad driving he always shot their own car :D. But I guess we could find a workaround for this.

However at least I am the opinion, that the sequence is ok as it is and only a mission later on at TPM deserves the rocket launcher.

I have an idea. How about he holds the rocket launcher but instead of him actually firing it, have like a KITT move where the rocket launches from just above the driver so it doesn't blow up the car?

omg, it was so funny when I first started the lybian code like 4 years back. I first gave him a rocket launcher and he kept blowing up the van.

So I found out missile speeds are absolute and not relative xD

So I just gave him an ak-47 since those definitely go faster than the van.

Sign in to follow this