Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
TheCoolest2

Cutscenes for reanactments

Hay, i was thinking, maybe when you time travel with the clocktower, you can add something to the cutscene, show Doc running between the flames and screaming hurray like in the movie, also, when doing the 99 trails (flying in the air and getting struck) You can have Doc or Marty saying, "Doc, be careful you don't want to get struck by ligh... boom..., Doc? Doc you there, Doc come in, I repeat come in" Like in the bttf 2, and if you add this part to it, it might make it long,

"Is ur name Marty McFly?

yah

I've got something for you, a letter,

a letter, for me, thats in possible

its the doc, he alive in 1885!

That part might make it too long, but would this be possible

I'm not completely sure about this, but I believe that these are possibly going to happen, just not now... If someone could post the link to the "outline" of the mod, cutscenes aren't until later, when we are past 0.3...

This will most likely only come once the map is complete.

Yeah, after teh clocktower scene (1955 lightning), it would be neat to throw in that little 10-15 second clip of Doc screaming!

That would be bearable already now, me thinks, since we already now play a sound and only need to change that...

your just saying that mini me cause you dread cutscenes! LOL

i however, love cutscenes, it brings you back to the movie a bit more, and can help to fill time, and you can always skip them if you too.

so i support the idea of having a cutscene (but not one of those fake cutscenes where it looks like gameplay, but one of those full animation cutscenes where they talk and everything) thats only if we have good enough 3d animator.

Right, a full animation cutscene in VC, you do realize (correct me if I'm wrong) but in VC the cutscenes have to be made with the game engine in mind... VC couldn't handle the kind of cutscenes you're thinking of...

I think that for some of the more major parts should just be short clips from the movie even if there just place holds for now. Obviously theres not going to be many at this stage but i think there are still more important things to do atm.

It's not that I dislike cutscenes, I only don't think it's worth maoing them for the VC map and later on redoing them for HV.

Sign in to follow this