:
Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
BACK TO THE TITANIC

How do I Do the 'Train Pushing DeLorean' Thing like on YouTube?

In the most recent release, Hill Valley 2e release 2, you have to have the BTTF3 Rail Road Delorean and the Time Train... Take the train and the Delorean somewhere where you will have plenty of room to reach 88mph (the airport is a good place) park the delorean in the front of the train, then press 4 or 5 on the number pad and the car will "attach" to the train. now before you do this you have to have Mr. Fusion filled. once you have attached the delorean to the train, you have one of two options:

1. Get out of the delorean and get into the train and drive the train to push the Delorean up to 88

or

2. press the horn button (which I believe is shift) and stay in the car, the train will push the car with you in it.

There ya go, have fun.

2. press the horn button (which I believe is shift) and stay in the car, the train will push the car with you in it.

I didn't even know about this feature. Thanks!

Filled up Mr. Fusion. Check

Parked the BTTF 3 Railroad delorean for the time train. Check

Time Circuits on. Check

Attach the delorean to the train. .... I didn't work with the 4 or 5 button on the number pad :P

Someone else who got an idea to attach the delorean to the time train?

@Timecircuits: To attach the BTTF3 DeLorean to the train you need to press the same button as you use for the Hover Conversion of the BTTF2.

Yeah I should've said the hover button, but I thought it was confusing. Mainly because the BTTF3RR doesn't hover :P lol

In the most recent release, Hill Valley 2e release 2, you have to have the BTTF3 Rail Road Delorean and the Time Train... Take the train and the Delorean somewhere where you will have plenty of room to reach 88mph (the airport is a good place) park the delorean in the front of the train, then press 4 or 5 on the number pad and the car will "attach" to the train. now before you do this you have to have Mr. Fusion filled. once you have attached the delorean to the train, you have one of two options:

1. Get out of the delorean and get into the train and drive the train to push the Delorean up to 88

or

There ya go, have fun.

Thank you, I did fill Mr. Fusion, put the delorean infront of the train sounded the horn of the delorean, but it dint work. Now I can also push the delorean up to 88 MPH with the Time Train.

When you have the DeLorean in front of the train, you have to press the hover button, that is, its the same button you press to go into hover mode with the BTTF 2 Del/DMC-13 Time-Machine... Then you sound the horn and the train should push you.

Might I also make a note that in regards to low spec PC's, the "train push" event sometimes goes very wrong, in a few different ways... I know this from experience.

I dont get how the MikeWard guy on YouTube does it.

That MikeWard guy is an as**ole, I wouldn't trust his videos ;)

Off-topic: are the DMC-13 normale and Time Machine going to be in 0.2F?

No, as someone mentioned a million times already. I think..

Edited by RG

That MikeWard guy is an as**ole, I wouldn't trust his videos ;)

I hate him why he have 0.2f stuff :P

Off topic - Mike did you work on the video?

Welcome Captain Obvious...

Edited by RG

Sign in to follow this