Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
zero

zero edit from bttf mod for SA

after one week with friend , because i still not have a pc for modding :angry: we put some new stuff on the mod before waiting a new version of the SA version.

Edited by zero

Wow, zero, that is really nice... Too bad it couldn't become an official addon, I really wish I could have it. In fact, I would reinstall SA for this, lol.

umm you guys have that thing against sharing scm's and cs's don't you? that would mean that he can't share what he does without drama... or am I wrong?

that only applies to VC. SA is open source. Or haven't you noticed I always release source code for SA and not VC.

The only problem I have with it is that the train disappears when the delorean time travels. Which also begs the question, what happens during instant.

In instant the train disapear and the delorean stay on the rail

like that in instant ^^

Edited by zero

well, you can release it if you want, I don't really care. But you are right, I'll eventually do that. In another year or so.

@Blue: Yeah the Train dissapearing act may be annoying, but this is still good.

@Zero: Is there any chance of you releasing this, its really nice and like I said, I would re-install SA for this, and I bet others would too.

it's not ripping i don't make two time the same error ^^ however for release it i need my new pc for that i will see after.

It's really nice ^^

I hope you release this soon

good work!

I wish I knew how to mod

one advice if you don't mind...unless you already did it but well...

If you release this, can you get rid of the delorean spawning thing?

It would make no sense to have it with this addon since we would already have a garage

and maybe you could include the engine sounds since we don't have them yet

I also noticed that the deloreans are going to fast

all of them should have their handling and acceleration like the BTT2 Delorean from the latest source, right?

-Shizuma-

the only vehicule that it spawn it's the regular delorean ^^, for the engine sound i'm not sure because it's very big to export it and for the handling it's not from the source , it's from my old minimod because the handling on the source is too slow for me XD

Edited by Mini-Me
Removed the quote, please remember the quoting rules

I still have my engine sounds. If blue or zero or mini-me knows how to code an installer to work with SAAT, I can provide the sounds right now.

P.S. Quoting rule?

Edited by Fishy-Fish

We could just change the handling ourselves if we want realism, right?

i will change it if i release it but for me i keep that handling ^^

Hmm, looks ok. But - apart from the train disappearing for no reason - shouldn't the lights of the BTTF3 RR DeLorean stay turned off?

Also remember that the "GPL license", as Blue called it, only applies to the code and not to the models, as that's Carlos' work ;).

Sign in to follow this