Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
knightprowl

CLEO for VC and III O_O

Make a KITT cleo for the mod when/if you get it to work :P I loved 0.2d, 0.2e sucked without KITT :(

Tryed some stuff, seems like the cleo doesn't work really with the bttf mod. Going to try some more. Will add my progress ;)

EDIT: The problem is inside the cleo main operator. Seems like it's doing something to the main.scm. But using the wrong one. Which means a crash after the loading bar. So somebody who's good with .cs and .scm could fix the problem ;). I myself aren't that good with cleo :P so. Good luck! (probably mini-me :P)

Edited by Evil Morning Operator

i'm pretty sure the scripts for bttf don't work because of some redefinitions of stuff like the objects in the header. I believe CLEO for SA was the same way, because it was like really iffy if you tried to add in any objects to the scm list, so i had to use the actual ide numbers in the SA mod.

Play the knight rider mod then :P

That mod is up in the air and all over the place.

SA, I thought the VC one was dead although TBH I thought they were both dead! :lol:

SA, I thought the VC one was dead although TBH I thought they were both dead! :lol:

SA is alive and well, it's been living happily these past 3 months on Mini-Me's PC.

So like I said, its still up in the air!

DK was modelling new vehicles for it, thats now gone out the window plus the KR site didn't let me sign up so I just gave up getting it. Not to mention the fact that I thought the SA mod didn't have the 80's feel to it like VC does. B)

I never save anyways, always changing something...

ditto.... how long has this been out for vc?

I tried making the VCKR mod a CLEO one and it looked good at first. But after longer testing I figured that this CLEO doesn't give enough possibilities yet. E.g. you can't use global variables in CLEO threads (just as in SA's CLEO), but don't have any other way to communicate between the CLEO threads.

guys i dont think its being worked on, nobody had ever heard of it till that guy posted it on gtaforums, well not a lot of plp did thats for sure, everyone was suprised like me and yall, and i dont think its been worked on for quite some time, since seemann isnt doing cleo or sanny builder anymore, and cleo 4 is for sa only, plus since this vc and 4 cleo thing isnt well known and theres no mods for except 1 id say ya better off sticking to scm for bttf mod for vc, id say its dead, question is was it made by seemann, or someone else, but id say eather way its dead, idk tho, anyways just sayin my opinion on the matter, good luck anyways, thanks and peace

KP

it's good, notice the keypress opcode, should mean we can get programmable TC's without using C++ and memory hacking.

By the way, does that mean that the cheats will be re-enabled again?

Cheats are disabled.

id say its dead, question is was it made by seemann, or someone else, but id say eather way its dead

I don't know about that, the topic on the sanny builder forums was only posted last month.....

Sign in to follow this