Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
knightprowl

CLEO for VC and III O_O

hey guys, idk if yall know this but i was browsin on gta forums, and guess what found, a like for cleo for vc and 3, and they say it rly works, this is crazy, and cool, and it uses asi, just like sa cleo, now maybe bttf mod can be cleo? idk, anyways links below, just figured id post this, there only like 1 cleo for missions or w/e for it, but heres link, annyways good luck, thanks and peace

KP

heres link to gtafourms topic...

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=445719

and the direct vc cleo download...

http://gta.com.ua/files/gta-vc/tools/CLEO_VC_setup.exe

If this is real and works, I think we would certainly be open to moving it to CLEO for VC though that will be something blue/mini-me can confirm better than me. First I'd heard of a CLEO for III and VC though, I didn't think it existed.

nb. I can't actually view the site at the moment, will check it out later.

idk man, im just doing supply and demand, i have nothing to do with the mod itself, just posting it so they will know bout it, they might, they might not, thats up to them, ask them, im just doin my part to help others, thats it, but id prob play the mod then, even tho i dont care for vc much anymore, bttf mod is what id call the best mod for vc, hands down, bttf mod is the best mod for vc, the only ones i can think of that looks any good to play is pedrising and maybe long night, both of which at horror/zombie mods, but i still say bttf mod is and always will be the best, since most plp dont mod vc much anymore, maybe a fe small things like weapons and skins, but thats about it, but still, even tho vc is kinda old, its still cool, hell i mod sa like crazy now, and its 5 years old, hell some plp still mod gta 3, and its 10 years old, lol, its not the age or graphics to make a good game, its the game itself, the gameplay, and ect that makes good games, hell id plrob play 007 goldeneye and super mario 64 if i had an n64 still, cause there awesome, but anyways nuff games talk, time to sleep, good luck guys, thanks and peace

KP

sounds good mike, maybe ya should try it out, see if it rly does work, cause cleo for vc and 3 would open a whole new coding world like cleo did for sa, but anyways, good luck, sry for double posting btw, peace

KP

yay! looks like no more worrying about coding space anymore! :w00tdance::punk::jump:

Edited by gtabttffan

sounds interesting, gonna try if I can get it working...

This is what is at the last lines of the vc\opcodes.txt shipped with it:

SPOILER:
05DC: end_custom_thread

05DD: end_custom_thread_named 'KEN1'

05DE: create_custom_thread 'ct.s'

05DF: write_memory 0xA10B2E size 1 value 0 virtual_protect 0

05E0: 0@ = read_memory 1@ size 4 virtual_protect 0

05E1: call 0x55BFC0 num_params 3 pop 3 0 0 0@

05E2: call_function 0x4BC1E0 num_params 0 pop 0 0@

05E3: call_method 0x4DF240 struct 0@ num_params 3 pop 3 0.0 0.0 0.0

05E4: call_function_method 0x5BAA80 struct 0@ num_params 0 pop 0 1@

05E5: 0@ = game_version

05E6: 0@ = actor 0@ struct

05E7: 0@ = car 0@ struct

05E8: 0@ = object 0@ struct

05E9: 0@ = ped_struct 0@ handle

05EA: 0@ = vehicle_struct 0@ handle

05EB: 0@ = vehicle_struct %1d% handle

05EC: 0@ = current_thread_pointer

05ED: 0@ = thread 'MAIN' pointer

05EE:  key_pressed 0x20  //VK_...

05EF: 3@ = random_actor_near_point 0@ 1@ 2@ in_radius 10.0 find_next 1 pass_deads 0 //IF and SET

05F0: 3@ = random_vehicle_near_point 0@ 1@ 2@ in_radius 10.0 find_next 1 pass_wrecked 0 //IF and SET

05F1: 3@ = random_object_near_point 0@ 1@ 2@ in_radius 10.0 find_next 1 //IF and SET

05F2: 0@ = pop_float

05F3: 0@ = 2 exp 0.5 //all floats

05F4: 0@ = log 0@ base 2 //all floats

05F5: call_scm_func @func params_count 0

05F6: ret 0

it's good, notice the keypress opcode, should mean we can get programmable TC's without using C++ and memory hacking.

Are it possible to put the SA cleo files into this VC cleo version? Ore whill the game crash?

I did install it also, Im going to download an script and then for the SA version, and then put it into the VC version.

Are it possible to put the SA cleo files into this VC cleo version? Ore whill the game crash?

I don't think you can do a straight dump of an SA cleo into VC, the opcodes will be different amongst other things.

The VC Cleo does ship with a test script, it's a save script, my guess is that it will allow you to save anywhere in the game. I'm not at home so I don't have VC handy to try it.

Hmm well yeah, it does work, but didn't tested the cleo yet since I don't know how to let it save :P Need to find that out

Reference pic:

Cleoisworking.jpg

MAYOR EDIT: Just found it out! If you push the game option in the menu, you'll be able to save it! :D Going to try if it works! :D

savecleo.jpg

That part works, now going to try to load it :D!

Hmmm it does make a save file:

doesmakeasavefile.jpg

MAYOR MAYOR EDIT: It really works! :D This is a great invention! And really good for this mod!

Proof(don't mind the quality don't have fraps atm, and my voice sounds weird :S):

Edited by Evil Morning Operator

Yup, I can confirm it does work on a stock install of GTA:VC. However, the game crashes for me with BTTF:HV 0.2e.

Haven't try that yet. Will try later on ;)

Well another vid, some adjustments and so on. Enjoy! And yes this is the normal/stock vc ;)

(VIDEO IS UPLOADING WILL ADD LATER ;))

Hm, using a stock scm in BTTF:HV 0.2e makes it work fine.

Editing the scm and adding a CLEO thread still works.

Using the stock BTTF:HV 0.2e scm crashes the game.

Oke here's the second vid ;)

The save script has some bugs, like the not be able to load save games during your game anymore :S But futher on it works on a stock VC :D

Going to try the BTTF one if I've downloaded it ;)

Hmm, Mini-Me is right. GTA VC with bttf and cleo doesn't work hmmm, going to try some stuff perhaps I get it working ;)

Wouldn't that be because we already have a "Save anywhere" script in the 2e scm? Or did that get taken out with the revision, idk, I never save anyways, always changing something...

Sign in to follow this