Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Time Travelling Game - Chronotron

Yup. I recall w**king my time travel geek stuff related to it lol.

I finished this game ages ago. :P The final level was freakin' hard to solve. You have to retrieve the last piece of the time machine, the Flux Capacitor, in some puzzle you won't figure out in at least 6 or more retries.

I also recall re-posting it here in the new forum, in the shoutbox.

It's a good game, you'll have to think fourth dimensionily!! ( Or how do you write that? )

I believe you WILL need to think 4th dimensionally. Real-life butterfly effect is applied in this game, so one very small mistake, like make your past self miss one step while it's walking or cause the game to lag, and you'll cause a paradox. Patience would often be needed in playing this game.

TARDIS badge? Awesome! Although the TARDIS tries best not to allow paradoxes.

The TARDIS has a time rotor and a heart, tell me it's much different and I'll point and laugh at you :P

Hmm, hadn't seen this before. Kinda fun, needs some brain power though. :lol:

i completed it, but cant do tje bonus levels as i need it on the site (i played the rest of the normal levels on a different site :P)

why you ask? controls were glitched lol

Awesome game... spent 4 hours playing it. And I beat it...

tell me it's much different and I'll point and laugh at you :P

Do that, and people laugh at you more. No offense, just saying. I was laughed at and called a fanboy when I laughed at their un-knowledge of foreign TV shows and others. Learned my lesson. :P

To be honest, I don't know Doctor Who as much as you guys. That is because they don't feature it here in our country (so basically 0.00001% of our population knows Doctor Who), I or my cousin or my dad has to download the episodes so I can watch them, and it has so many episodes for me to even try and catch up with you guys. But I do know some 'basic' facts from the show.

This Time Pod is more dependent to its cybernetic user. It does have some anti-paradox features, like allowing you to rewind or "reset" time when a paradox occurs thus reversing it, but it cannot (or wouldn't) avoid paradoxes by itself.

No. I've been skipping episodes lately, and there were times I can't relate to stuff, so I'll have to watch all previous Doctor Who to watch the latest episodes and relate to them, if I can.

No, not yet.

Minor spoiler: Last level (Level 35) of the game, where you need to get the last piece of the Time Pod, the Flux Capacitor. This would hopefully make those who aren't interested or lost interest in the game have interest in it. :P

lastlevelchronotron.png

The level's hard as f*ck to figure out, but as a BTTF fan, you'll find it's worth it. :D I suggest you experiment a little bit with the switches in this level before you try to solve it. You can use the picture above (print it, place it alongside the game's window, or whatever) as an aid.

MIKE ... haha! I was looking for this game again. Couldn't remember the blasted title.

Now all I needta do is find that old time travel-ish game for PC from the mid 90's that used Brent Spiner's voice (Star Trek TNG's "Data" for you non-Trekkies) as one of the main characters.

I just browsed some old topics and found this - this game is awesome :D. I instantly tried downloading it onto my phone, but sadly I don't have a space bar button there and thus can't play it (maybe I'll figure a way out somewhen). And my old non-touchscreen phone's flash player is too old to run this game :(. Looks like I'll have to play it on a PC then.

Sign in to follow this