:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
~Leaf~

Hillvalley/SAiVC mod

I have been working on this for about a week

Started from beta 1 and made my way up to 0.2d ,0.2e is still in progress of being converted.

heres a preview:

wow this is amazing!!

to bad there is no VCiSA!

i really want this, does it have the same system requirements of VC?

im guessing the animations of walking and stuff have been converted, because it looks so smooth

PS: I so want your graphics card!

nope cant have my graphics card,thanks for the support,the animations are inccluded in SAiVC

edit: and i have know idea about the requirements

All you really did was replace vice city maps with sa maps and change the loading screen.

bulls**t i had to fix everything you try to throw a f***ing scm in there it will crash!

Edited by Mini-Me
Shortened the post

@FLux: That actually is harder that it looks... You also have to change the loc of the garage and other things...

@Jen: Gj, dude, gj. Now do GTA:LC...

Now do GTA:LC...

hahha ....idk i might ,you cant even get the original working

I would've rather chosen GTA:SOL instead, since you then have all cities of the GTA 3D era :P.

I would've rather chosen GTA:SOL instead, since you then have all cities of the GTA 3D era :P.

well if sol ran then i'd try it

what about swapping a piece of the san an map for the hill valley downtown square (maybe in los santos there is a building which reminds you of the clocktower

what about swapping a piece of the san an map for the hill valley downtown square (maybe in los santos there is a building which reminds you of the clocktower

i'm not really great with maps but i might eventually try replacing it with hv map or adding hav maps in somewhere

errr, i would like to replace VC with SA map

dont have SA, close enough to it lol

well its better to replace a small area of san andreas than the whole of it because of the current square not being big enough for a whole game map

@ angelo the paths are in the game for sa but i need to learn how to add peds

@ grim ,i think so

OK, well... due to a busy life I have not been able to even touch the mod ,let alone play it.(sounds like allot of my other projects now doesn't it?)

sorry for double post I just don't want to have to ask a mod in 7 days to bump this topic ,that is if anything happens, I have allot of things to take care of in the mean time (not that the vast majority of members here care about my mods or anything i do anyways) but I felt I should tell you

Nah. We'll allow you to bump this thread. This is your mod, after all. :)

Well thank you

did a nuke hit it?

Or compare it to "I am Legend"'s day situation.

Sign in to follow this