Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

April Fools, Suckers!!! - Discussion

Did I say screenshot? I meant video, but that won't be today, I'm in the mids't of trying to organise 60+GB's worth of mp3's!

Didnt i say a few pages ago that the team where still discussing ideas and requested Mike said he'd make it read only yeah ok :P i did check later and it wasent.

Although it did seem that Mikes idea of April fools day did go on for more of a april fools long weekend lol.

Didnt i say a few pages ago that the team where still discussing ideas and requested Mike said he'd make it read only yeah ok :P i did check later and it wasent.

Well, when Mike revealed it, I've set that back to a normally accessible one :P.

cant be any worse then mine

edit: nvm his is twice as big

Edited by Rave

It's either up to 4 images in total size of 550x150, or up to 4 lines of text, if I remember correctly.

Where you have 4 lines of unreadable text, plus 2 quotes that are about the size of 2 normal signatures.

Edited by RG

..or care.

Now at least we know that EMO can be a fool without the help of April

I'm still organising MP3's, adding tags to all the tracks I have takes a hell of a long time.

I only know about a sig being oversized when someone brings it to my attention. As I have mentioned multiple times, I have avatars and signatures turned off in board preferences.