Destination Time
:
Present Time
:
Last Time Departed
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

April Fools, Suckers!!! - Discussion

Wasn't your coding method too much of asking help to others? Or was it skypokemon.. Whatever.

Not saying I can help but since the mod, I have been doing lots of coding.

Changing Vehicle Speeds = DeLorean up to 85, BTTF1 DeLorean up to 88.

Changing Missions = Adding, revising text, altering camera views.

More Coding.

Map Modding = Not Making Models but making my own Hill Valley.

I hope this will be never forgotten, I loved this mod before I could play it.

I understand if they have to go if times are tough or a loved one passed, I respect you guys.

I'm glad this ran well and didn't and hopefully won't suffer. You guys are the best both in making a successful mod and as BTTF Fans.

Thanks Mike, Bluespace, Mini-Me, and everyone for contributing to one BAMF'ing mods ever.

I'm on this forum only month, but it's very sad. This mod was one of the best things i discovered in Internet. I bought original GTA Vice City copy just for time travels on my computer. I'm very appreciated with all work you put in this project. Mike gave us a line from BTTF 2, but as we now, we can change our future. So maybe next one, two or three years we will see message "BTTF HV ver. 02f released". Yeah, it's very optimistic thinking, but even without any updates Back to the Future was, is and will be one of my biggest fullfiled dreams.

Thank a lot!

DoubleFace

P.S. It's 1st of April, but I took it very serious. See you in the future!

I can make some models too ... I don't want this mod to be dead ! I have to work on the StarGate mod too but I can make some batiments from BTTF too ...

This is such a shame to see a mod so grand fall. even thought it was like an early beta it still provided me with lots of fun and im sure lots if not everyoen can say the same thing

Maybe its not, maybe it is.

If it were, it would be one wierd trick for me today accounting how many times I found things coincidental, sirens outside, and it being the first day of Spring Break/April.

But if isn't, too bad.

I know its double posting and off-topic but I really would like to say some things.

Today I found out MJF's birth day is one day before mine, Marty McFly's birthday is two days after mine.

I read The Great Escape and I finished it today, and I decided to look at my school agenda. I flip to a random page which happens to have my handwriting on it and is page 111. On it a quote that is from Winston Churchill, who is related to someone that was a part of the real-life story, the Great Escape. I also found ANOTHER quote on my refrigerator calendar from Winston Churchill. what th- *boom*?

I know its double posting and off-topic but I really would like to say some things.

Today I found out MJF's birth day is one day before mine, Marty McFly's birthday is two days after mine.

I read The Great Escape and I finished it today, and I decided to look at my school agenda. I flip to a random page which happens to have my handwriting on it and is page 111. On it a quote that is from Winston Churchill, who is related to someone that was a part of the real-life story, the Great Escape. I also found ANOTHER quote on my refrigerator calendar from Winston Churchill. what th- *boom*?

wth does that have to do with anything? and theres a thing called edit

wth does that have to do with anything? and theres a thing called edit

I find it funny you don't care to look at my previous post.

At first we were like:

fat-cat.jpg

Then we were like (with .2f):

white-cat-jan06.jpg

But now we are like (with the mod closed):

funny-pictures-zomg-run-cat-woman-screams.blog.jpg

I can make some models too ... I don't want this mod to be dead ! I have to work on the StarGate mod too but I can make some batiments from BTTF too ...

This is sad but hey, I have an idea

why the people of this forum here that knows how to mod and code doesn't team up and continue this wonderful work?

FOR MIKE:

Too much has been done to be throw away just like that.

Mike, please, I beg you; give us permission to continue this work, think about how wonderful it would be to have new and motivated (no offense just in case alright?) people working on this

I always wanted to be part of this team but I couldn't since I don't know almost nothing about modding, only small basics about changing particles, effects, editing and making sounds, and stuff like that.

I honestly have to say...I love BTTF and this mod a lot like you couldn't even imagine, and I don't want to see so many years of work being throwed away. I understand the situation but please...

I know a lot of people and I have a lot of friends; I could make a new modding team to continue this journey, I know them very well and they are really motivated to do something like all of this since they are BTTF fans as well and posseses knowledgement about modding.

I know that they will make a good work. I want to continue this

We all know that all the things comes to an end, but I not going to allow this mod to become dead, get that right. You can blame me all you want, but I'll continue this no matter what :angry:;)

Someone haves to continue this journey, and I want to do it no matter what. So hard it is to say yes at least once? only once...Mike

I want to thank this team for this mod and the countless hours of fun that all of you gave me with BTTF HV. :clapping:

-Shizuma-

PS: boys are not the only ones who can mod, girls can do it as well ;)

See you in the future, or the past...

Edited by 88milesperhour!

If this isn't an April Fools Joke, I'm probably going to kill myself. Thats right!! Watch the news tomorrow, cause I'll be on it. " Man jumps off Empire State Building because his life long dream of having a back to the future game was crushed". Do you really want to have that on your concience

Do you really want to have that on your concience

Why yes I do

Edited by Rave

Wow....I....just....wow, I'm so amazed that it's actually over. I didn't ever, in the course of history think it would actually die, I can't believe it, it's over. I honest, to whatever God you want to believe in, am tearing up, because I consider you guys, with the exception of a few, as truly my friends. It's been a long road since ModDB, and I remember when I first found the Mod, being there at the beginning with EWJ, Mark, Dan, BACKINTIME, Angelo, Pantherclaws and possibly a few others I forgot to mention. I'm not sure if I'll stick around if there's no mod left to check on, I may, I may not. If 0.2f doesn't ever come out, I'm ok with that, because, in its unfinished, glitchy state, and much like BTTF IV would be, it would suck. It'd be to glitchy to have some good quality time with. For now, I say ado, and See you in the future!

Hscitpe

(For probably the last time, The PM Guy)

Edited by hscitpe

Sally? She's saddened, as I'm sure we all are. This is almost as depressing as when MST3K ended

Hi guys, i would just like to say that this note has also ruined my day. i would like to congratulate all the devs for sticking to it till the end, and hope a backup copy of the game to date is kept, for as you say, future considerations.

i can truly say this community and mod is one i will always keep with me through my childhood memory's and that you all are friends to me. This mod was also the reason i had started my carrier on coding and believed it has changed us all in some way.

So i say thankyou, for setting me on the path of games programming, and developing the most awesome mod ever created.

good luck and see you, in the future!

Edited by Edfake

I can't help in the VC mod. I hate SCM editing. I can, however, help in the SA mod.

I'll remain until this site dies. I still have those promised mods to be done. :)

Being an old member when this was all in the BETA stage I always knew that this day would come. Even though im not online most of the time and never post comments most of the time(just look at my Member no. and posts) but still I always check up on this site everyday waiting for something new to happen. It's just sad to see this mod fade away.

MABUHAY!!(LONG LIVE!!) Back To The Future...

not dead , :w00tdance: